Eps686:Abhijit Ke Ateet Ka Raaz Part- 4(1 JAN '11) - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Well she is an expert when it comes to  cleaning. She is trying to clean up the whole CID team, right???  πŸ˜‰
Its a wrong episode in wrong time. Absolutely meaningless and worthless. What a concept they took. A Computer chip ! 🀬

No one was interested shooting this episode. No such performance to remember. Only Abhijit did some good job because he had to. Only good thing, Fireworks showcased Rani for 15 seconds fame.

A F**ked Up Story....
.🀬
Originally posted by Saadrita

Well she is an expert when it comes to  cleaning. She is trying to clean up the whole CID team, right???  πŸ˜‰

Oh boy I truly liked this Saadrita. You had me in splits.🀣
Since when Dr. Salunke Became Psychiatrist ?
😭😭😭😭😭...

I am soooo upset seeing Abhi in such a situation... 😭...That single tear made another tear to drop off my eye...😭😭..... Its so pathetic to see him in such situation.. WHY !!! WHY does he have to be such a great actor !!!! WHY does Aditya Srivastav require to perform sooo well..... Tell me WHY !!!!

The episode ( as i had guessed before the episode startedπŸ˜›) had so much of Abhi ki kya kahoon... whereas my guess about Daya sir's presence was wrong...πŸ˜”... Kaajal was acting stupid at times... Freddy was good... TOO less of Viivek. Tarika was only there in the far-from-real lab operation scenes...adn good to see more of Salunke ALONE.... Sachin quite Okay as he didnt get much prominance in front of ACP, Abhi and Daya.

As a khooni story, it again got the same old concept of CID. Nothing special but i believed the editing and screenplay was good. It was apt and well handled. Direction was quite a Santosh Shetty type considering the camera angles and positions.

ACP was good today. He wasnt shouting at the wrong times. He was calm with the girl who at attacked another girl at the mall as he knew she was a also a victim of that chip. His smile for the laptop guy was too cute and so nice. His sympathy for Salunke when attacked was well shown..even if for just few seconds.

Daya played the BIG LEVEL Vanishing act tonight. He was too busy with Teen ka Tadka shayadπŸ˜†

Now coming to the sho stealer- Abhieet. He was so good since the first scene. The Beach scene was loveky considering his looks... His bikhre hue baal always makes me go 😍..and to add to that the sunglasses are like ☺️.. BUT BUT BUT its so painful to see him in pain. every moment he felt dizzy..every moment his headache increased.. i was like 😭😭..The moment he lost contrl over his car.. i was 😲😭😭😲.. and that lady doctor.. If she ever comes in front of me na....😑😑

FW should have cast a better actor for that doc... i know, he might have no such significant role in the future but he is so stupid looking doc..with a pathetic sense of dialogue deliever. Such stupid people giving Abhi sir so much of pain is like 😑😑

Ohh i forgot.. Rani Mukherjee was there as well na? πŸ˜› well i was too busy with my dinner... or rather was too busy thinking about Abhi that mera dhyaan nahi gaya uspe..πŸ˜†.. She came, gave the camera(did a greattt job after all) and went away !!!πŸ˜›

NOW coming to the logic and explanations part of the plot... No comments on the khooni story..i am hardly interested, About AKAKR... The series took a very important leap today and if its really a 8 episode series then we are done with half of the series.... which means in the coming episodes we will have to shed more tears !!!😭😭 Abhijeet going to the hospital alone everytime is the question thats arising to all our minds... Well, for the time being FW is trying to make us believe that Abhi sir is doing all these all alone without letting any of his collegue know about it. But in the future i wont be surprised if they say that it was all drama by Abhi and a plan to know who was behind the docs and what was their motive.. and ACP and Daya knew that he was going to visit the docs...πŸ˜•

He being shown as a "fool" ... well if my above words are proved right then surely he isnt a big real fool... πŸ˜•.. COnsidering the last scene where Abhi slaps the man inspite of being in a bad state...obviously ACP and all had noticed that... and also in the bureau scene ACP wondering what was wrong with Abhi.. later we would be shown that ACP might have asked Abhi about it and he might have told ACP and Daya everyhting then...Anything is possible you know ! Abhi vanishes from the confession scene suddenly... so ACP and all MUST have known that he was gone....

ANyways, moving ahead... I am preparing hard to bear all the roller coasted drive that the coming episodes might make me experience.... πŸ˜•
@ shagnika, The lady doctor came before to us. Being a Netraheen Gawah...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by CID_HD

@ shagnika, The lady doctor came before to us. Being a Netraheen Gawah...πŸ˜‰
Next time she comes... she will surely be tranformed into one Netraheen gavah by me..😑
Originally posted by astonish

Why do they seperate abhi and daya sir.??? 😭

No duo moments? No Daya😭???
The khooni story was another repeat of the famous Manav Bomb and the Mysterious Deaths of the Asha era. And Santosh- Christabelle??? πŸ˜•I am losing faith in the best people of late.

Direction was ok....not really bad. As Shagnika said Abhijeet in the beach scenes was too good. But Daya and his vanishing acts are bad for CID. I know he's busy dancing but at this moment?

Last week Abhijeet had promised to tell Daya what the matter was. In Friday's episode he didn't seem to trust the nurse while talking to the other doc. In that case, how could he go alone for this electric shock treatment and trust that stupid doc to treat him properly? Abhijeet is much more intelligent than that. Why on earth is he going alone? By now, everyone in the team knows that Abhijeet  is having some problem. Even Freddie has noticed. Why are they allowing him to drive alone to  the hospital and attend such shock sessions?

Unless - it is the same old drama to catch a criminal. And I'll HATE that.

For a moment I thought that Abhijeet would also get a chip on his neck and that's why he was shooting ACP  in the promo.

This is dragging for too long without any major progress and logic. My patience is wearing off. πŸ˜•

Originally posted by TanniSDaya

No duo moments? No Daya😭???

If Daya were there, he wouldn't  have allowed Abhijeet to go alone to the doc. They had to make the story like - Daya was busy, so couldn't keep an eye on Abhijeet's doc, so all this nonsense happened.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
microchps? re they living in 22nd century