Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No duo moments, exceptionally unrealistic story - that chip & the khooni nariyal paani wala... & off course a highly Sachised plot. But the good thing is that the AKAKR story is slowly advancing. The shock  therapy scenes were 😲 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜” πŸ’”. I wish I had missed those parts. Can't see him wincing with pain in this way.  But finally AFTER ALMOST A MILLENIUM  we got to see an episode were Adi sir was missing in hardly 1 or 2 scenes. That cap was good, made him look younger. & Why did Kajal have to invite him inside the dirty,  inhygenic ladies toilet???? If Muskaan or Asha had been in her shoes....

PS: Even a bimar Abhijeet is enough to make the criminal confess with his slap.
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@mallikabalu...yesterday i too was asking such minute points...then realised its FW yaar,we cant expect them to be thorough in creating a story,the FW of 1998 now seems like a dream,we all here watch CID only for our beloved TRIO 
i am sad but am soothing my heart by reminiscing about adi sir in those sunglasses...he looked so dashing...my heart skipped a beat everytime i saw him adorning those β˜ΊοΈ Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yow Saadrita, you pointed the important thing. A bimar Abhijeeth's one slap is enough for a criminal. Even though he is n't well Abhijeeth has always done his job the way it ought to be done and so does Daya. Any wonder they are the supercops?!
But the chip, criminals getting close to CID officer and they not knowing is repetitive and too big to chew forget swallowing.😑
mallikaBalu thumbnail
deep_banner you said it. Abhi sir in those sunglasses has always melted my heart too.☺️
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The coat Dr salunkhe damaged yesterday is back today. Kudos to the tailor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Saadrita - Oh yeah I agree....why are they making Kajal look so weak and inefficient? Tasha would've kept trying rather than call up Abhijeet. I wish they'd make her look tougher if not smarter. I mean what kinda police woman calls the male officers into the ladies toilet for handling a lady?
abhijeet was seen in the same garb in which he has shot the AKAKR promo....was seen wearing it even in AKAKR-2
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Originally written by deep_baner
@mallikabalu...yesterday i too was asking such minute points...then realised its FW yaar,we cant expect them to be thorough in creating a story,the FW of 1998 now seems like a dream,we all here watch CID only for our beloved TRIO  
So very true the FW of the earlier days is like a dream we hold on to.The TRIO is what we still watch CID for. But, hey, FW still has some responsibility towards the very trio they created and because of whom they can get into all record books.😊
@mallikabalu,there are 2 reasons for that
1.Bi-weekly constraints due to which they have to write the scripts in a hurried manner
2.dearth of good writers