Ayushmaan

Ayush and Sonya

Chandni_Jaan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I really hope that Ayush and Sonya get married. I dont want Ayush with Dr Kavya and I didnt like him with Tania. I've always wanted Ayush and Sonya together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky-moon thumbnail
i don't like soniya at all i hope ayush to end up with Dr. kavya sorry but thats how i feel 😳
meghavi thumbnail
Well since Tani is no longer in the show, i would like Sonya and Ayush to be together, but if Tani was here..i would want tani and ayush together.
dkdisha thumbnail

yes i agree with u. i dont want ayush and kavia togeter. i want him to get married to sonia. i dont like kavia

Jessi

Anoli thumbnail

I DONT LIKE THIS KAVYA BUT I LIKED THE OTHER 1.. I WANT AYUSH WID KAVYA... BT I THINK AYUSH WILL GET SONYA ONLY...

NYWAYS I M NT SURE

TAKE CARE

aNOLI

enkay thumbnail
i want ayush n sonia to be together....! they make an awesum couple.. i can't imagine him with dr.k... ayush + sonia=tru ❤️
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i loved seeing tani and ayush together and now i wanta to see the new dr kavya and ayush😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandni_Jaan

I really hope that Ayush and Sonya get married. I dont want Ayush with Dr Kavya and I didnt like him with Tania. I've always wanted Ayush and Sonya together.

i so totally agree.....................ayush n sonia r da bset couple in da show

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sprry for those kavya fans, i want sonia and ayush together but yet i dont becuz i feel that ayush is not worthy of sonias friendship! u have no idea how much she has done for him and he has done nothing forher! so i would want kavya n ayush togther unless ayush gives more respect to sonia!

-mika

anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: mikagurl23

sprry for those kavya fans, i want sonia and ayush together but yet i dont becuz i feel that ayush is not worthy of sonias friendship! u have no idea how much she has done for him and he has done nothing forher! so i would want kavya n ayush togther unless ayush gives more respect to sonia!

-mika

You're right Mika. Sonya has done a lot for him and still does. But her life revolves around Ayush which is not good either. What ever happened to Sonia's architecture course in Delhi? It's never mentioned anymore and even her mom has forgotten all about it.