Pratigya
Pratigya

Ideas for Krishna's Work

ZooniIndian Groupbie
ZooniIndian
ZooniIndian

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hi guyz,

Have anybody seen Amitabh Bachchan's film Sooryavansham.  In the film, Amitabh is an uneducated man who marries an educated wife.  He is thrown out of his father's house.  Initially he begins to work as a labour but slowly he becomes a rich businessman.

Any ideas for what Krishna can do.  I can't think of any ideas right now of what business can he do, the only job he can do right now is labour work.  One thing he can definately be a hot model!!!!!  Wink

I would love to see Krishna as a rich businessman but in a legal way afcourse!

Apna Baba Bara Aadmi!!!

Zooni

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxabcd2Elvira22carisma2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
i want krishna to be a big busiiness and wear suit ............kitna hot lagega..muahhhhhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockx

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Good question, no great ideas, so I hope the creatives have something interesting in mind. LOL

But on the whole, I think Krishna should overcome this low vs high work funda. It's an absurd idea and there is dignity in any kind of labour. I think this breaking of his false pride will be a true breakthrough in his journey to true independence.
He could start off in any way - break stones, carry bricks, be a house broker, paint houses, drive a car for a taxi service - anything! I'm not suggesting these as occupations but just ways for him to earn some money and start thinking about the idea.

I remember there was a reality show for business entrepreneurs once and they let contestants loose in Mumbai for 24 hours with just Rs 2. They were supposed to earn moeny, feed themselves and find a place to stay for the night - basically earn for the day's keep.
They did amazing things - some people washed cars, some bussed tables, some sold lemonade, some helped some customers buy a computer and took a commission. There are ten thousand things people could do, if they really wanted to.

I really wish Krishna would put his heart into it. In my mind, when I imagined this scenario, Krishna and Pratigya were homeless and she was pregnant - and Krishna had his back to the wall, trying to get a roof over his wife's head and food.

I don't like this current scenario much - whether he earns or not seems like an academic point - he's still getting food, still has his clothes - it's quite blah, to be honesst.
I feel the CVs don't have the guts anymore to crank up the tension because they don't have the answers themselves.
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 28 December 2010 at 6:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211a_umaFilza.Lilac_N_Maple

Sabu0211 Senior Member
Sabu0211
Sabu0211

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Baba can become a wholesaler. Finding items and selling them. He probably has a lot of contacts.
Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Krishna can do a driver job 4 any institutions r any schools. Thats the only idea i got. It will b good n not that much less as "chai lelo" etc. N by observing the students he may also think about education. I think there is no chance for doing business, bcoz for investment again he has to go for SS...
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ya i remember that movie of Amitabh bachan same like this he is uneducated and wife educated and in the end he becomes businessman and wife the Collector. that was nice. there is same movie in tamil also with rajni.
   Now to the point i think first krishna can start some small labour work but most of krishna fans won;t like it. He can try mechanic job. Some detective work. doing detective work for people finding out truth or for matchmaking.
He can start as a actor he is good in that.
  he should start reading and writing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top