Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Important Note

Friends I m really disappointed with the participation here๐Ÿ˜”....Shikha is taking out so much time to make these contests and in return if she doesn't get any participation,then whats the use ??๐Ÿ˜•..at this rate I guess we will hv to stop all the activities in the forum then if members only r not interested

Now the date is extended..so I m hoping we will get some entries at least...๐Ÿ˜•..or else we will have to cancel the contest as well as other activities in the forum๐Ÿ˜Š

CCBM DT
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Important Note

Friends I m really disappointed with the participation here๐Ÿ˜”....Shikha is taking out so much time to make these contests and in return if she doesn't get any participation,then whats the use ??๐Ÿ˜•..at this rate I guess we will hv to stop all the activities in the forum then if members only r not interested

Now the date is extended..so I m hoping we will get some entries at least...๐Ÿ˜•..or else we will have to cancel the contest as well as other activities in the forum๐Ÿ˜Š

CCBM DT

jyots don't wrry i shall get members to participate...
sanju baba is here now..bwahahahahaha!
btw i pmd u something check ur pm ;-)
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

r e q u e s t

Hey Guyz, i am so sorry but i m here to put my POV as well. I am trying my best to entertain you all with the contests and some kind of activities. But its so sad that you all are not interested at all. earlier too i had tried but that contest went all in vain. and this is the second time i did but again, we are not getting positive response from the members. Also, talking about the MOTW, the response wasn't upto the mark, so we are stoping it all here itself, till the time, you people want to have it !! I am not saying that none of you are intesrested, we do have few members who are interested and want the forum to be alive and more fun-filled...!! So, hope to see some of you coming up and taking the initiatives for the betterment of the forum. If you guyz want me to continue with the MOTW, so cn we hear it from you for the same...here in this thread itself !! and we get atleast 7-8 people, we promise we'll be back with much more !!
No Personal Offences to anyone...!! Thank you so much... n waitin' to hear what you have to say...!! Do let us know... over to you..!!!
KinSanj thumbnail
shikhs I absolutely agree with you. alot of members here are aware of all these contests and MOTW but there is lazyness in the forum. (No offence) I have seen it myself. and i know u r trying very hard with all these contests and I truly appreciate it ๐Ÿค—
guys please, if not for urself then atleast participate for shikhs. She is trying so hard to keep the forum alive and fun.
yes we have other threads here which we spend most of our time, but can't we spend few minutes of coming up with 2 captions? I have been around int he forum and have been seeing in threads ppl r coming up with cute little captions when it comes to it, but when it is time to show youor creativity no one can be bothered. oh c'mon.
we don't want our forum to seem dead without no contests and fun!
I remember poonam came up with GOTW every week, even that went to vain!
what's happening?
these contests, and games are here for whom? for you all ppl, to show us your skills and so that they can be appreciated!
Please, please participate in all these contests and let's make this forum alive ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M in....... guys commmmmmon...
r u that lazy???????huh
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinchuKiPari

M in....... guys commmmmmon...

r u that lazy???????huh

yeah, they all are....!!! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

common guyz, dun be a spoil sport, send in ur hillarious entries n share your thots with us for the 2 lovely couples๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Sanju Baba, thnkyu so mch for ur lovely lambi-lambi speech...!!!๐Ÿ˜† jz kiddin' .. bt true..the members r jz too lazy in their mindss......dun hv any sense of humour..n btw, hum 2 se 3 ho gaye..! hope we'll be 13 soon ... arey hold o.. nt tht 'woh wala' 2 se 3 ๐Ÿคฃ n talkin' about KKP ^^
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃshikha acha hua tune bata diya warna i thought  hum do humare 13 ๐Ÿคฃ jks apart dnt wrry aur aayenge dkhna tu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

๐Ÿคฃshikha acha hua tune bata diya warna i thought  hum do humare 13 ๐Ÿคฃ jks apart dnt wrry aur aayenge dkhna tu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ fir hmara kya hoga ?? nhi.... uske baad CCBM aur 40 loggg
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Sanju hvn't yet recieved ur entry !! hmph***
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with Jyoti, Shikha & Sanju.

So much effort & preparation goes into contests and posts for the forum, and in turn when people turn away from it... but in the same breath complain that the forum isn't any fun.. it does hurt the organisers.

I have been in that situation.. so I am hoping that people will at least try & take part in competitions and other posts.

I'm definitely going to participate.. I expect at least half the KM/VS lovers to at least come up with a caption for the first picture.
Varna, I'll all haunt you.. now that I'm back.
*looks thoughtful* Maybe I should spam everywhere telling everyone to participate. Hmmmmm. Hehehehehe.

<3 sabs.