Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan VS Gurmeet!!! - Page 5

subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, no one may be interested. but i am laso putting my two cents into this. I love maan singh khurana, the character and Gurmeet chowdhary the actor equally. we all love maan  the way he is now because GC is bringing him to life for us. To me maans face, mannerisms, and most of the things that we all  love are GC's so naturally it is indirectly Gc we are admiring. but if we are talking abt the nature of the person- maan the character was created by a writer who I think did a splendid job. As far as GC is concerned, from what we have seen he seems a genuine person with down to earth attitude and friendly nature. he seems like a gentleman. but apart from that no body really knows GC- do we ??? Interviews and outward appearances does not tell you a lot about a person. So i think it is childish to say he is way above or way below a fictional character! i doubt if anyone here knows him that much. So before signing off- i love MSK and I admire GC for his honest and intense portrayal of MSK.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

both becuz GC is Maan & Maan is GC
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: binsur

Well, no one may be interested. but i am laso putting my two cents into this. I love maan singh khurana, the character and Gurmeet chowdhary the actor equally. we all love maan  the way he is now because GC is bringing him to life for us. To me maans face, mannerisms, and most of the things that we all  love are GC's so naturally it is indirectly Gc we are admiring. but if we are talking abt the nature of the person- maan the character was created by a writer who I think did a splendid job. As far as GC is concerned, from what we have seen he seems a genuine person with down to earth attitude and friendly nature. he seems like a gentleman. but apart from that no body really knows GC- do we ??? Interviews and outward appearances does not tell you a lot about a person. So i think it is childish to say he is way above or way below a fictional character! i doubt if anyone here knows him that much. So before signing off- i love MSK and I admire GC for his honest and intense portrayal of MSK.

I love what u said,u hv voiced my sentiments exactly. for me, an actor should be admired for his acting, I do not care what he is in real life, no one will actually get to know that untill smone knows him personally, but i love an actor for his acting.I am a die hard Hrithik fan, but that meanss i am a fan of his acting, dancing,personality and attitude,i don't know what kind of a person he actually is, and honestly i don't care,i would hv if i had any personal relation with him, same with GC.I love him for his acting and I sincerely believe no other tv actor could hv done this role as well as he is doing. I love him for being such a versatile actor, though I hven't watched the entire Ramayan series, i hv watches a few episodes and I hv to admit that he was perfect as Ram, and now he is perfect as maan, i am sure if tomorrow he does a negative role in any serial,he will be perfect in that too,that's the mark of a true actor and thats what i admire about him.
Edited by ria_sengupta - 13 years ago
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GC I love u soooooooooooo much and GC he hammra Maan hain
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i luv both....but

widout GC...ther's no MSK....coz MSK is fiction n we all luv him coz of superb actin of GC only....!!!

so if no GC thn no MSK....

so GC....:):):)

he's nice, down to earth person n i know tat n luv him for tat..............:)
Fizza110 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OHHH chill yr! its jzt a topic for ur opinion!😊 n i have wrote this topic coz i wanna  see the reactions of people n their view htat whom they prefer more!!     thats y i hv wrote "Maan show ki jan" n "Gurmeet sub ki jan"!

well i too like both isi lye jis ne both kaha its ok 👍🏼  but jis ne maan kaha wo ye bhul gaye k agr GC ni hota to wo log kabhi maan ko ni pasand kr pate!😆

ye topic yehi clear krne k lye likha tha k "Gurmeet hai to Maan hai warna kch ni not even the Show"!!😊  😛 😉 

oO-Kaju-Oo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
both...
but MSK a way more cause he ONLY
Loves GEET !