Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

29/12/10: Harshiti in SBS | vid p.21, written p.23 (Page 27)

nainaa Goldie
nainaa
nainaa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
DancingOMG. Harshad and Additi were just awesome today.. Love it.... Now i am sure they will come back with big Bang.... Inshallah they will be back on T.V......Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkauswah

bhagii10 Senior Member
bhagii10
bhagii10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for the written update thank u so much.
shirlys Senior Member
shirlys
shirlys

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
thank u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!harshiti 4 comin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uswah

kranti Senior Member
kranti
kranti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged

I was so happy watching them together.. I noted certain things which surprised & mae me happy.

1.  Harshad was soo happy to meet additi  . He was smiling, laughing, enjoying each & every moment with her.Mainly he was pamparing her a lot as if he met very close friend after long time

2. Additi was also soo friendly with him.roaming with him on his set's, Watching his photos. meeting his costar's.,teasing him, ordering him for sandwitches  etc .I was not aware she is so close friend of him as she never showed this gesures before.

3. Harshad was more open . When she entered his set's with loud saying " OMG Harshad Chopda". He had big smile on his face & was not able to resist & hugged her lovingly saying Pihu. Even whenever he got chance he was holding her hand while joking ,talking. Also when he introduced her with his costar " Ananya Di" he  holded additi's shoulder's  .He was responding to her silly jokes with big smiles. He also remember's which is her favrate sandwitch from subway :).
Harshad was never open in this way. He alway's kept distance with her during kis des days infront of media. I think he was scared of link up
But yesterday he was bindaas & doing whatevar his heart was saying.

Apni additi to was same bindaas, cute, adorable...

But one thing i noticed that they are just good friend's, Very close friend's nothing more then that.
They have very very special place which are very pure  for each other in there heart which close friend have for each other which they generally hide from media & even from each other.
But as they both met after long time all there emotions came out (Especially Harshad's ).

I wil be really thankful to SBS for this year end gift.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti4eversankitaRehana86-Garima-iheartChaimazkachazkauswah...Pwincess...

sankita Senior Member
sankita
sankita

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
it was treat and new year gift for loyal harshiti fans who were loyal to them inspite of unfavourable circumstances for them,just luved it.

LegolasGondolinuswah

sankita Senior Member
sankita
sankita

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

i have heard we have to keep patience,god always listen and fullfill wishes,seems it comes to true

mazkachazkauswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kranti

I was so happy watching them together.. I noted certain things which surprised & mae me happy.

1.  Harshad was soo happy to meet additi  . He was smiling, laughing, enjoying each & every moment with her.Mainly he was pamparing her a lot as if he met very close friend after long time

2. Additi was also soo friendly with him.roaming with him on his set's, Watching his photos. meeting his costar's.,teasing him, ordering him for sandwitches  etc .I was not aware she is so close friend of him as she never showed this gesures before.

3. Harshad was more open . When she entered his set's with loud saying " OMG Harshad Chopda". He had big smile on his face & was not able to resist & hugged her lovingly saying Pihu. Even whenever he got chance he was holding her hand while joking ,talking. Also when he introduced her with his costar " Ananya Di" he  holded additi's shoulder's  .He was responding to her silly jokes with big smiles. He also remember's which is her favrate sandwitch from subway :).
Harshad was never open in this way. He alway's kept distance with her during kis des days infront of media. I think he was scared of link up
But yesterday he was bindaas & doing whatevar his heart was saying.

Apni additi to was same bindaas, cute, adorable...

But one thing i noticed that they are just good friend's, Very close friend's nothing more then that.
They have very very special place which are very pure  for each other in there heart which close friend have for each other which they generally hide from media & even from each other.
But as they both met after long time all there emotions came out (Especially Harshad's ).

I wil be really thankful to SBS for this year end gift.

loveeee each and evry point u said and agree with them..Embarrassed..i too phelt the same..

LegolasGondolinkhajju

kinha_2011 Senior Member
kinha_2011
kinha_2011

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
happy to see them together after a long time.nd missing that old kis desh days.want to see them together always.bt as they said nothing is in our hands.we can only wish and pray.........
But one thing for sure.............No one can beat their chemistry.
never ever.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uswah

Go to top