Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhagii10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the written update thank u so much.
shirlys thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!harshiti 4 comin
kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was so happy watching them together.. I noted certain things which surprised & mae me happy.

1.  Harshad was soo happy to meet additi  . He was smiling, laughing, enjoying each & every moment with her.Mainly he was pamparing her a lot as if he met very close friend after long time

2. Additi was also soo friendly with him.roaming with him on his set's, Watching his photos. meeting his costar's.,teasing him, ordering him for sandwitches  etc .I was not aware she is so close friend of him as she never showed this gesures before.

3. Harshad was more open . When she entered his set's with loud saying " OMG Harshad Chopda". He had big smile on his face & was not able to resist & hugged her lovingly saying Pihu. Even whenever he got chance he was holding her hand while joking ,talking. Also when he introduced her with his costar " Ananya Di" he  holded additi's shoulder's  .He was responding to her silly jokes with big smiles. He also remember's which is her favrate sandwitch from subway :).
Harshad was never open in this way. He alway's kept distance with her during kis des days infront of media. I think he was scared of link up
But yesterday he was bindaas & doing whatevar his heart was saying.

Apni additi to was same bindaas, cute, adorable...

But one thing i noticed that they are just good friend's, Very close friend's nothing more then that.
They have very very special place which are very pure  for each other in there heart which close friend have for each other which they generally hide from media & even from each other.
But as they both met after long time all there emotions came out (Especially Harshad's ).

I wil be really thankful to SBS for this year end gift.

sankita thumbnail
it was treat and new year gift for loyal harshiti fans who were loyal to them inspite of unfavourable circumstances for them,just luved it.
sankita thumbnail

i have heard we have to keep patience,god always listen and fullfill wishes,seems it comes to true

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kranti

I was so happy watching them together.. I noted certain things which surprised & mae me happy.

1.  Harshad was soo happy to meet additi  . He was smiling, laughing, enjoying each & every moment with her.Mainly he was pamparing her a lot as if he met very close friend after long time

2. Additi was also soo friendly with him.roaming with him on his set's, Watching his photos. meeting his costar's.,teasing him, ordering him for sandwitches  etc .I was not aware she is so close friend of him as she never showed this gesures before.

3. Harshad was more open . When she entered his set's with loud saying " OMG Harshad Chopda". He had big smile on his face & was not able to resist & hugged her lovingly saying Pihu. Even whenever he got chance he was holding her hand while joking ,talking. Also when he introduced her with his costar " Ananya Di" he  holded additi's shoulder's  .He was responding to her silly jokes with big smiles. He also remember's which is her favrate sandwitch from subway :).
Harshad was never open in this way. He alway's kept distance with her during kis des days infront of media. I think he was scared of link up

But one thing i noticed that they are just good friend's, Very close friend's nothing more then that.
They have very very special place which are very pure  for each other in there heart which close friend have for each other which they generally hide from media & even from each other.
But as they both met after long time all there emotions came out (Especially Harshad's ).

loveeee each and evry point u said and agree with them..😳..i too phelt the same..
kinha_2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy to see them together after a long time.nd missing that old kis desh days.want to see them together always.bt as they said nothing is in our hands.we can only wish and pray.........
But one thing for sure.............No one can beat their chemistry.
never ever.............
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kranti

this is exactly what i felt too hon.... i've never seen such gestures between the two.... whenever they shared that loud laugh and high fives, i was in total awe 😍......such cute bachchas..... n not to mention, when he said that guy to meet him after the shot and additi was like he was jealous.... this was something new to me as i have never seen harshu acting like that.... well of course he was pretending to be prem but even during prem time he never acted like that..... so it was a total awe moment for me to watch these two back on tv together...... n last but not the least, the hug they shared in the beginning.... they barely hugged on off screen shows with a limited restriction .......but this one came out genuin......

btw one thing left me with raised brows, when additi was saying abt viren romancing nivedita in chaand chhupa badal mein, harshad turnd romantic on additi and she just laughed it off, that was a magical moment for me 😍
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
NISHIN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ONLY ONE THING IN MY MIND 
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NISHIN

ONLY ONE THING IN MY MIND 

ur smiley suits everyone's halat yaar ..... 😆
dear, your profile pic is just sooooo 😍..... the innocence is visible on heer's face.......i lost that heer after that stupid supposed death of prem...... i WANT that heer back, when one look at her can melt down one's heart..... her expressive innocent eyes with those baby lips is something that caught prem's heart at the first sight of her 😍