29/12/10: Harshiti in SBS | vid p.21, written p.23 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mohitrocks

LOL i presume this is for me....well i dont want to spoil the topic so i can pm u the details if you wish...i am not throwing punches in the air...very well know what i am talking about😛

no please............ i am not at all interested in reading ur PM............. god has given me eyes to see the things happening around and the ability to realize them............. i am not saying that no one bashed harhsad and i hate those people who bashed him .............. but the same way harshad got bashing there r many people who bashed additi like u............... but dont ask me the evidence as i have not saved those links ............. but i am sure that i have seen u bashing harshiti fans several times...............
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Greeshu

Who cares....Who is Disappointed..😆....Damn  the World...........We got our Harshiti.....
Thats wat  matter the most to us...😳

pari my dear🤗.............

there r some jealous people who r disappointed............ dont want to talk abt them........... i want to celebrate ................yipeeeeeeeeee🥳
hehe i just made a siggy on these two pictures so thanks to everyone who put the pictures up :)

Feel free to use :)

oh godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.i cant believe this..........look at them....my god....................... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................ i really cant beleive yaar.....this is not premeer......... its pia.................oh.i am excited...............
wow
wow
wow
im speechles.....
i cant believe its actually going to come true
thankyou SBS
thankyou soooooooooooooo much
dont know jow ill be able to sleep tonight...
Originally posted by Greeshma....

pari my dear🤗.............

there r some jealous people who r disappointed............ dont want to talk abt them........... i want to celebrate ................yipeeeeeeeeee🥳

Yes

Ooo Rabbbbaaaaaaaaaaa...*does the spinning dance*
I am a Disco dancer..(🤣🤣)

Originally posted by -Parisa-

Yes

Ooo Rabbbbaaaaaaaaaaa...*does the spinning dance*
I am a Disco dancer..(🤣🤣)

oh my god PARI............ tum bhi naaaaaaaaaaa  *no words to describe* 🤣
Greeshu di and Neha ...🤗 long time no see
missing you lot sooooo much..

cant wait for tomorrow
harshitti together at last😍
Originally posted by Greeshma....

oh my god PARI............ tum bhi naaaaaaaaaaa  *no words to describe* 🤣

Yeh harshiti ka pagal pan hai...........Check..Harshiti/Premeer  FC....😆
OH Rabba  I am just start crying 😭seeing them together😍 like after ages  miss them badlay
But otherhand i am just jumping in happiness what will be tom came
Edited by uswah - 13 years ago