Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Guilty Conscience (SR FF ~Part 23: Page 86) (Page 70)

superxuberant Senior Member
superxuberant
superxuberant

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
this was simply superbbb
i could so imagine sid staring at ridhimma
and thinking about herEmbarrassed
aaayeee hayeee!!!Embarrassed

ll b eagerly waitn 4 xt part...

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
OMG...I loved this part amazing...i really hope sid's plan doesnt backfire...in part 17..loved SR convo the way sid was explaining ridz abt her father's actions...n then Adi n vidya...nice...i hope whatever their plan is...its successful n sid proves himself the as the best guy for ridz n her father accepts him after this...n sid is denying his feelings right now... i hope he realizes it soon n ridz too after her father accepts him, she realizes her feeling towards sid...cant wait for the next part...btw...i was really missing Aryan in this part...i hope he is there in next part...n dont worry u lived to our...well at least my...expectations n these were wonderful part...bt plz plz plz continue soon next time!!...n thanks for the pm!! :)
RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!

That was such an awesome update.. I loved how it was long and so much happened.. But then I hated the way you ended it right when it got to the interesting point. Ouch

And another thing I hated was - well not exactly a thing - Riddhima's dad.. I was so mad at him but then I read Sid's explanation to Riddhima and I was like haaaiiiyyyeee.. Kitna pyara hai and just because Sid is being so understanding, I am willing to overlook Riddhima's dad's atrocities.. I love love love how Sid justified her dad - that he was testing Sid to see if Sid was a worthy enough husband for his daughter.. Which he technically isn't coz he isn't her husband yet he's proving his worth. Nikamma doesn't realize ki jab her father gets to know he isn't her husband yet has been acting that he is her husband and staying with her in the same room in their house, her dad is going to be even more bitter and if his realization that he's fallen in love with her comes late enough, he's going to have hell to pay for to win back his trust all over again..

I simply loved the line where he says the guy who left you 7 years ago left you again. It beautifully conveys Sid's frustration and helplessness at the state of affairs. He's knows he is responsible and deserves everything he's going through and he is really trying hard to set things straight but.. Bechara.. Hurt his shoulder, his back.. But at least he has Riddhima to take care of him, i.e when he is not mad at her and she is not mad at him.. 

I love the understanding that they've developed. Its like they are getting closer without even realizing it. I missed Aryan in this update but Sid and Riddhima's slowly developing chemistry is making up for it. 

However, I would definitely love it better if you speeded up the love story and chemistry between Sid and Riddhima Wink

Now please continue super soon... Can't wait to see how Sid stops the wedding and how they fall in love...

Oh and I must say, Dheeraj and Adi are proving to be quite funny and interesting characters... LOL
Wait! Arey Sid is going to become a star in Riddhima's dad's eyes na if he finds a new groom for Vidya after her wedding gets called off???!!! Haila!! That would be awesome!!!! LOL!!! Dosth ho tho aise.. They are going to solve Sid's problem for him without even trying to LOL

I cannot wait to read the next update so pls pls pls pls pls update soon...

Tc

Cheers

Neet

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
WowCry( should have been :') khushi ke ansoon)... Well zohal, hope a one word comment would be sufficient... This part is really touching... The way Sid is all concerned of Riddhima's Happiness...
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Awesomeee update Zohal !!!

The best thing abt ur updates r the witty dialogues u give to ur characters :P I love dem <3

Sid & con's interaction scenes were hilarious lolzz
Even Ridz's sense of humour is working overtime lol I love how she was giving tit for tat to Sid :P

Grrr @ Ridz's father for giving so much work to Sid.. Cruel man ..:x lol But we can't blame him completely...he's just checking whether Sid is the right guy for her daughter or not.. I love how Sid explained dis to Ridz :)

Hawww lafda in the marriage :O :O
I hope Sid's plan don't backfire & everything goes well acc to the plan..

LOVE SR's convo <3 I love the understanding that they ve developed.
Ahhh Sid's getting affected by Ridz but he's trying to ignore his feelings.. Nikamma :x lol

Missed Aryan in this update but SR scenes made it up for that :)

I just can't wait to know how he'll stop the marriage & ofcourse waiting for SR's love story to start ;)

Continue superrr superrr superrr soon...
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Zohal can i just tell u that u and ur mind are one brillaint thing of this planet 

Love ur story 
the progress is awesome

Loving the way it is 

so sos o love this storyyy :D
Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!
sr-medha Goldie
sr-medha
sr-medha