Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Guilty Conscience (SR FF ~Part 23: Page 86) (Page 50)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Zohal Hug

Superrr awesome update !!
So finally Sid knows the whole story

Throughout the update I felt bad for Ridz :( I know Sid's not at fault bcz both of dem had ecstasy by mistake but this one mistake changed Ridz's whole world I'm mean people's taunts , hatred & what not & Aryan - he's deprived of father's love :|

I hope Sid goes to Ridz & tells her the whole story & hopefully she can forgive him .

Eagerly waiting for the next part
Continue superrr soon...

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Goodness this part was just sooo mindblowing!
finaly the truth is out!!Big smile
the way Sid has changed is just amazing hw he is concern and hw bad he feels for Ridz not even himself
one of the best parts i must sayThumbs Up
i have to tell u im lovin Adi! even tought Sid is worried and depressed he he is funnyLOL

shirandeewani Groupbie
shirandeewani
shirandeewani

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
oh my GOD
THIS IS AWESOMEEE UPDATE
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Reserved PartyLOL

*EDITED*

Zohal Hug
Yesss u updated!!!!

and what an update man...just WOAH!!!
So much happened in this update and the truth is finally out
Aryaan is Siddhima's son n its WOAH!!!

I really loved Sid in this update...he's not the same careless Sid he is caring n is taking 'responsibility' of his actions not completely but he is thinking of them n is feeling guilty
I'm eagerly looking forward to Riddhima's reaction when she finds out that Sid is her baby daddy

and Riddhima that poor thing...I felt so bad for her cuz of one thing her entire life changed...her entire life messed upOuch

plzzz plzz plzz continue soon
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Yeah yeah the truth is finally on the table!
And Im happy you noticed the transformation in Sid, yeah he is not the same self obsessed maniac! Although he is a bit selfish...
Riddhima's reaction coming up next! yeah I know I wrote a girls worst possible nightmare as her past but dont worry Sid's not getting of the hook that easy! ;) And continuing!
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1000

Hey ZohalHug
OMG...ShockedI seriously don't have words to say...I mean from the day I got to know that Aryan is Sid's son I kept thinking how? when? why? but the way you unfolded the story...you seriously deserve a standing ovationClapClapClap
I m seriously feeling bad for Riddhima after all that happened...I know even Sid wasn't totally at fault but whatever happened didn't affected Sid's life till now...on the other hand it ruined Riddhima's life completely...
Riddhima lost her family, her fiance...I mean a girl from high school getting pregnent in such an age ...I just felt really bad for her.
PLZ PLZ PLZ continue soon this time...I m dieing to know that what would Sid do now...I think he should tell Riddhima but I don't think that she would forgive him that easily...I know he wasn't at fault but it is not easy for any girl to forgive a man in such condition...
PLZ continue super soon...PLZ really soon this time...PLZ PLZ PLZ

Sonia!!! thank you! Glad u liked it! 
Yes I know I wrote alot of bad stuff on Riddhima's part but Sid is going to go through alot too! He is not at fault but he needs to realize and we're all here for that! lol... And continuing!! 
Thanks again for commenting! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet06

Reserved 

*Edited*

Ooohhh.. I mean just Ooohhh.. This is what I would call "It's complicated" - its definitely complicated. In a way its Sid's fault but it isn't actually Sid's fault if you know what I mean. Gosh! What is he going to do now? Confused

I really liked the scene where Sid is almost about to leave the whole mess and thinks about going back and living peacefully with Sanaya and Aryan's words stop him but he still does not remove his luggage from the car thinking he might leave after all. It was such a relatable scene. I mean haven't we all done that - want do one thing but end up doing something else while still hoping we will get to do what we initially planned to do?.. I know I have.

The revelation of their pasts was fabulous, the way Sid went back to college to find out, meeting the conductor, getting to know the story part by part and even as Kunal was telling him the story, his realization that he was the one and how conscience finally showed him all that had happened and how he wished young Sid wouldn't walk into the room. It was all so very well written..

Now pls pls pls pls pls continue super soon. Can't wait to see what happens next Smile

Neets! All I can say is Thank You! I knw its tangled, complicated and bizarre! but that was the end of it! Now its all up hill for Riddhima. I know what you mean! And I thought that the scenes were a bit frustrating with all the past coming in bits and pieces but so happy u guys could read it in a flow!! I love my reader! And updatin!
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamathasridhar

nice update :)

Thank you!!
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

ZohalllHug

so Aryan is siddhima's sonParty

i luvd d way u brought out d whole story of d nightClap

throughout d update, i was feeling so sad for RiddhimaCry

i hope she also gets to know d truth frm Sid of courseSmile

cont super soon

Veena! thanks!! And yesh its all out in  the open now! And now Riddhima is going to be a happier person and Sid is going to be the one with the trials! continuing!

Go to top