Gulaal

hi frens

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hi frens can any one tell me what happen today epi becoz i did nt got time to see it and my computer is slow so it cannot be download fastely. hope for reply

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hi frens" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

hi frens can any one tell me what happen today epi becoz i did nt got time to see it and my computer is slow so it cannot be download fastely. hope for reply
i would like it if some1 can tell me where to find written updates for gulaal since i cant find any, i always end up finding video updates, which are okay but i prefer written updates cause my computer is also very slow and it takes me 4ever to load one clip

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar.lostatsea.

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Gulaal's bidaai took place 4m rashipur she comes 2 talsaagra but PB goes 2 a shrine 2 thank god 4 fulfilling her wishes and 2 pray 4 vasant and gulaal meanwhile gulaal's entry 2 vasant's house was full of drama when she was about 2 enter their house dropping the kalash a lady comes and informs dat a snake has entered their house evryone gets panicked then vasant remembers dat kesuda had gone upstairs then they hear kesuda crying 4 help they all rush 2 dat place and find kesuda lying wid a snake bite gulaal using the very old practice she ties a cloth and sucks up the poison 4m kesuda's feet.....so there was whole set of ill omens on gulaal's arrivalOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar.lostatsea.

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thnx for the short update Kaynaat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.