-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy friends 🤗hope u guys had a nice joyful weekend😳....Hmm so im not gonna say much ...lets start with HHK 😃,,,hope u enjoy ! love u all !😳

😃Yours Madhia😃

Hota Hai Kya ( garden mein partyy🤣😆)

Hmmm aaj hum par mehrbani i guess Shreya tumhari hartal ki dhamki kaam ayi😆...chota hi sahi atleast we got tasha scene aur mere liye to itna hi kafi tha ache khasey khwab dekhney ke liye😆....
Ok so first i want to say Go girl to 3 people ok one is a boy😆....1st Nakku for coming near dutta...2nd Baji to not being a kabab mein haddi😆....3rd AS for kaan bharoing dutta😆   marhaba marhabaa to all of u 3 👏subhanallah habibi 😆.....😆.....and then well todays tasha scene was very BP high karoing wala atleast mine cause i was having tauba tauba thoughts🤣.....Well first of all nakku coming to dutta dutta was looking at her like " damn it girl u look hot in jungle...just make yourself cold so i can warm u up BABYYY😲🤬🤣....and i was like gooo yaar mauqa hain dastoor bhi hain jungle mein aur kaisey garam karega biwi ko ...oye handsome ...😲yeh mainey kaha ?? tauba tauba ...hay tauba🤣😆.....

Hmm then Dutta coming near like a SHER....hayyeeee😍😍...madhia wapas aa lala land sey😆.....the way he moved the way his phulwari was showing the way the phulwari was waving to nakku come come inside me 😉😆.....aye haye main marjawaa....ok i seriously thought Dutta is going so near he is going to do some tauba tauba .....i even dropped my juice today🤣but no aisi qismat kahan😕😆......But anyway Dutta takes the chabi and says " Eey nakku chabi mainey leli teri ab to taala khool ? aja ...ajaa.....😲😆...what the H'''....am i talking about 🤣😆.......

And then he puts the coat on her awwwwwwww😍😳.....soo sweet....i thought he would say to nakku " Nakku your lips are getting blue cause of the cold....let me warm them up ...let me bring the redness back to them 😲☺️🤬hay allah🤣......

An then the precap hmm 🤣gadha singing winging not expected 🤣....well kya hoga kalko i think dutta ji gets drunky sings😆and nakku ji without drinking also sings a mafi wala song😆...and says i love u i love u and says ....." yeh kiska hain garden ...yahan kaun ayaa....huwi dill mein dastak ....yahan kaun aya😆.....Hum pey yeh kisney garden ka hara rang daala 😆....yeah something like that😆.....Ok Im going to cook some soup now for my parents both are having a flue😔.....take care u guys love u all🤗❤️🤗

Oo haa i took some pictures here and there from duttas kurta and out and in and out and brrrr im getting crazyy 😆😆...enjoy my photo album of the day !😆

😆Baji ney chora sher aur sherni ko unkey haal par he says : main jata hain fly karkey porrrrrr sey !😆😆

My favorutite family picture 😆...Ayi sahib (winnie), Baji (tiger) 😆and Nakku ( piglet😆)and who is eyor ?? DUTTA😆....they all say: chaloo na lets have party sharty in garden 🥳

And then Dutta sweety sits in the room thinking about should i go should i not ???😕and what song should I sing then???😕bechara confused hain phirbi kitna sweet lagta hain 😆

https://trueclassics.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/pinocchio-donkey.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...tauba tauba...kya besharami waale thoughts hai kurtey ke andar....wo blue lips waala to ..tauba tauba...

lovely album as always....
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely madzy...kya besharam thoughts hai mashaallah
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Madzy....how r u girl??🤗
Superb HHK...i thought...so...itna accha TAsha scene dekhne ke baad..Madzy ke mann mein nam nam thoughts aa rahe honge.....and see...i was r8......😉😆😆...
Kya karun ji..aapki chamchi hoon...toh aapke dil ka haal jaan leti hoon..😆😆
yeh sheikh ka smiley kahan se mila....🤣🤣..
Subhanallah ya habibi.........🤣🤣...
Pictures ke baare mein main kya bataun.......kahan se dhoondhti hain..itne perfect pictures......👏😆😆..
Mind blowing.....Baji purrr se udd gaya...sachmein purr se udd gaya woh...yeda....usey wapas aake jashn-emohabbat jo karna tha.........🤣🤣
Superb HHK Madzy..tc..🤗
And take care of ur parents..my prayers r with them.....😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

LOL! The middle pic was perfect!

Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome HHK and superb pics matching the scenes.
Very well written
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
garden mein partyy
🤣🤣
🤣🤣

todays tasha scene was very BP high karoing

🤣 Control madhia Abhi to shuruwaat hai 🤣

Eey nakku chabi mainey leli teri ab to taala khool
🤣 🤣

Picture are just awesome 😆

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😃    Too too Hot to handle !!!!😳    🤣
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love you, girl!!!!
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆😆😆
great like always....loved the first pic.....
😆😆bescharam like always my dear....