Suhana's Corner: My Worst Picnic ever

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Suhana's Corner: My Worst Picnic ever
STARONE.IN

The end of the year hasn't been as great as I expected. As you all are aware Papa and I had planned a family picnic together for the first time. Although I was excited about it initially, I enjoyed myself the least at the picnic. I blame this on Sonali and her continuous interference.

STARONE.IN

Sonali's interference in my life is getting out of contro and I'm getting restless and insecure. She spoiled my mood and irritated me completely. Her presence at the picnic resulted in Ishaan ignoring me. This made me feel lonely and less important in his life. I did see some nice moments between Inder bhaiya and Rajni bhabhi, as well as Ilesh Bhaiya and Disha Bhabhi, but that made me feel worse about the fact that Ishaan was spending less time with me and hanging out with Sonali. Whenever I tried to team up with Ishaan, Sonali would just come and take him away from me. Even during the cricket match, Ishaan didn't want me in his team. Then to make matters worse, I was out on the first ball that too by Sonali, who Ishaan chose in his team.

Naturally I am very upset. At least Ishaan could have kept his distance from Sonali. I felt lonely and vulnerable. I missed my mother terribly and knew that if she were there, I could speak to her. I wish I could speak to Badi Ma at least, but she's in another part of the picnic having fun. I can't go crying to her all the time, I suppose.

I need to focus my thoughts together to get back at Sonali. My emotions are getting the better of me and thats why she keeps beating me in everything. I need help and you're the ones who can help me out. Write into me at Suhana@starplus.in and tell me how I should deal with Sonali. Should I confront her directly or talk it out with Ishaan? I'm really confused and look forward to your suggestions. Meanwhile, don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool, as I have an important decision to make in the family. Watch the show every weeknight at 7.30 only on STAR Plus.

Fan Messages

Uma Devi :Suhana you are amazing..........I am sure that you have started realizing the responsibilities of being a wife..........Sona is helping you...wholeheartedly for this task...........best wishes for your move...rock on.......ages.

Suhana: Hey Uma, Thank you for your wishes. I have slowly realised my responsibilities, but I dont think Sona is helping me. I still have my doubt about her.

Fesmitha Harif :hii suhana,..How are you ?I like your show its really different from other shows..its gives a good msg..I wish u all the best in future..with all regards.

Suhana: Hey Hi I am fine. Thanks for showering your love on us and making us a hit. We hope the message is being appreciated. Thanks for your message.

Sana: I am Sana from Pakistan. Ur relationship with Ishaan is so pure yet undescriable,u both r meant for each other. I know that u r in a process of realizing ur love for him but still. Am hoping for best that u'll soon realize the importance of Ishaan in ur life and feel the same, what he feels for u. I love ur smile n adore u for wat u r n as a great person. plzz keep smiling n keep up d gud work,may Allah Almighty bless u with best of health,success,happiness n all the happiness in life today n alwayz...Inshaa-Allah.Love, Sana

Suhana: Hey Sana, its nice to have a fan in Pakistan. I know our relationship is very pure and honest. I am hoping that very soon everything would be fine between us. Take care and love you.

Zeba Ali :Suhana you were looking great on picnic with Kashyap family in that pink and white outfit. You are a great actor.May god bless you and a Happy new year.

Suhana:Hi Zeba ! How are you? Thanks for the compliment, that outfit is my favourite. A Happy New Year to you and your family.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top