Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 66)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
i'm done with work - gonna head home - will catch you all later tonight.

Byebye Hug

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by sajni786

arpuuuuuu.......so tell me why is eveyone so excited about today's maryada???

btw I agree with u....the passionate scene of AdiYa was much better than the horrendous liplock........

shilpa - i posted a link for you to watch - then u'll see why we were all excited.

arreeeeeeeee.............jhukaao ur sar to my siapa "aag-deewar" at work that wont allow me to watch itOuchLOLLOL......so u need to make ur fingers torture ur keyboard LOLLOLLOL n xplaneLOLLOL

Edited by sajni786 - 29 December 2010 at 3:47pm
arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
hey shilpu...

basically pri comes face to face with sp and he thinks he's all that and is laughing at her and was like "oh you havent killed yourself yet?? thats wht women in india do when they lose their izat" and at first she's afraid but then she fires back with the fact that not only hasnt she killed herself but that she is happy and the fact that she is proves that he lost and she won...she then tells him to leave and to never let even his saaya fall near her and if it does then she wont stay quiet...he tries to threathen her she laughs at him  and then he has to leave so he walks away....but her words haunt him and he yells at his peons and thn heads home...

adi comes to her then and she hugs him he asks whts wrong she says she saw "him" and that she wasnt afraid she told him off...she goes home tells her dad wht happened and hten tells him that the reason she was able to stand up to the SP was b/c of adi and adi is clearly tormented b/c he has no clue who "him" is...and then he feels weven  worse b/c she says the fact tht adi accepted her past and allowed it to become a part of him too is the reason is she so strong and full of hope....(of course the laloo never did so he's tyrin to fig out wht to do) then he finally tells her that he never read the letter..tht he doesnt know abt her past....she tears her arm from him and they end with a stare off (PS i hope she walks away in anger and adi finallyr ealizes wht an immature fool he was to not only read the letter but to hide the fact)...

and the precap which everyone is soooooo excited abt is we have adi fighting devyani's hold as he's yellin he wont let that bas***d go he is goin to kill him he is going to destory him blah blah and sp comes and tries to hold him back and is like wht is goin on?? and he's like, "i'm going to kill that policewala whose name i dont know, who one year back tried to do zor zabardasti"...and then they pan to sp who is like oh shit....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

hey shilpu...

basically pri comes face to face with sp and he thinks he's all that and is laughing at her and was like "oh you havent killed yourself yet?? thats wht women in india do when they lose their izat" and at first she's afraid but then she fires back with the fact that not only hasnt she killed herself but that she is happy and the fact that she is proves that he lost and she won...she then tells him to leave and to never let even his saaya fall near her and if it does then she wont stay quiet...he tries to threathen her she laughs at him  and then he has to leave so he walks away....but her words haunt him and he yells at his peons and thn heads home...

adi comes to her then and she hugs him he asks whts wrong she says she saw "him" and that she wasnt afraid she told him off...she goes home tells her dad wht happened and hten tells him that the reason she was able to stand up to the SP was b/c of adi and adi is clearly tormented b/c he has no clue who "him" is...and then he feels weven  worse b/c she says the fact tht adi accepted her past and allowed it to become a part of him too is the reason is she so strong and full of hope....(of course the laloo never did so he's tyrin to fig out wht to do) then he finally tells her that he never read the letter..tht he doesnt know abt her past....she tears her arm from him and they end with a stare off (PS i hope she walks away in anger and adi finallyr ealizes wht an immature fool he was to not only read the letter but to hide the fact)...

and the precap which everyone is soooooo excited abt is we have adi fighting devyani's hold as he's yellin he wont let that bas***d go he is goin to kill him he is going to destory him blah blah and sp comes and tries to hold him back and is like wht is goin on?? and he's like, "i'm going to kill that policewala whose name i dont know, who one year back tried to do zor zabardasti"...and then they pan to sp who is like oh shit....

arpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug............u r a gemmmmm....Star

dangggggggggggg........now I know why u all so excited.......so finally chuha adi tries to be a man n own up his mistake........n not only that but is now for reals going to defend her after knowing truth......way to goooo......but the real test will come when he will know who the culprit is......this will be interesting to watch nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

arpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug............u r a gemmmmm....Star

dangggggggggggg........now I know why u all so excited.......so finally chuha adi tries to be a man n own up his mistake........n not only that but is now for reals going to defend her after knowing truth......way to goooo......but the real test will come when he will know who the culprit is......this will be interesting to watch nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Np...yep glad to enlighten you so that you may enjoy in our enthusiasm too...Big smile

I know it's nice to know adi is angered on behallf of priya and that he wants to make things right by beating the assailant to a pulp...but as you say...it will be interesting how things unfold and how adi reacts most of all when it is revealed that SP is adi's dad....

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

arpuuuuuu.........have u begun watching KMH2???

arp04srocks

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Shilp i started to watch the first epi last nite but then got bored and watched the maryada epi's i missed...ROFL

but i will try again tonite and FF i think the 1st epi and maybe start with the 2nd one....(the beginning is always slow so...)

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

Shilp i started to watch the first epi last nite but then got bored and watched the maryada epi's i missed...ROFL

but i will try again tonite and FF i think the 1st epi and maybe start with the 2nd one....(the beginning is always slow so...)

yaa..........the first few epis are basic introduction of characters n arjun arohi's families n BY GOD......arohi's family is a never ending list LOLLOLLOL....
but KKx2 chemo will sure grip u in only a few epis EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

arp04srocks

Go to top