Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 55)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I think Ekta knows when young actress dont want to play a mother, she gets that, but i guess one doesnt like it when you hear it being discussed elsewhere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Oh yes i had seen that segment of SBS.......I remember that Segment very nicely Coz i really was Upset with that Segment.....i never liked it.....

But shru after that Chapter also She has worked with BT in Kahin toh hoga and the Ejaz and Sanjeeda show on SO....She was a Vamp in that Ejaz Sanjeeda Show if m not Wrong....So i thought that the Issues between her n BT are Over........

Yes she did but her character was negative in both d shows later hai na? But now after doing lead role in shows u never know Ekta might bring her as a lead if she thinks JW can play d role. I rem during Kasturi at last moment d lead actress was changed and Shubhangi was brought in.

Lennie in KZK she played mother of 20 yrs old and in Sangam it was kid of 10 yrs I think.

Chalo ab main chaliHugHug
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Jacqueline sizzles in Murder 2 Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, December 29, 2010 - 12:41 IST

nyctophilia

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
So is there news that JW is back in a lead role or something with Balaji????Confused

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I think Ekta knows when young actress dont want to play a mother, she gets that, but i guess one doesnt like it when you hear it being discussed elsewhere

I agree Lennie......And It is the Same Show n PH which Gave u Fame and Popularity u talk and Diss the same Role Show n PH who made u wat u are Today....I really don't like those actors who behave this way!!!!

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I agree Lennie......And It is the Same Show n PH which Gave u Fame and Popularity u talk and Diss the same Role Show n PH who made u wat u are Today....I really don't like those actors who behave this way!!!!

I agree as well

I have never heard a bad word about Balaji, and Ekta i find is straight up, she knows what and who she wants

However her shows have been, full of OTTness or so many marriage, atleast her shows today ppl remember fondly and know her shows and jodi's

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Oh yes i had seen that segment of SBS.......I remember that Segment very nicely Coz i really was Upset with that Segment.....i never liked it.....

But shru after that Chapter also She has worked with BT in Kahin toh hoga and the Ejaz and Sanjeeda show on SO....She was a Vamp in that Ejaz Sanjeeda Show if m not Wrong....So i thought that the Issues between her n BT are Over........

Yes she did but her character was negative in both d shows later hai na? But now after doing lead role in shows u never know Ekta might bring her as a lead if she thinks JW can play d role. I rem during Kasturi at last moment d lead actress was changed and Shubhangi was brought in.

Lennie in KZK she played mother of 20 yrs old and in Sangam it was kid of 10 yrs I think.

Chalo ab main chaliHugHug

That's What i m telling Shru She has worked with BT after that Chapter also,So i think everything is Sorted out between her n BT and there are no differences btwn them now.....And u are Right U never know Ekta might cast her as her lead if she thinks JW fits the bill perfectly.......

I know Abt Kasturi's lead being changed Shubangi was in KZK and later was shifted to Kasturi as Lead.....Shubangi had Replaced Praneeta Sahu in Kasturi...........

Bye Sweetie...Cya TC...... Hug  Hug

Edited by kritishah3 - 29 December 2010 at 12:01pm
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

So is there news that JW is back in a lead role or something with Balaji????Confused

no lennie....No confirmed news.....Reeno read on FB that JW back with Balaji show.....But its not confirmed and Don't know whether its True or False or are just rumours......

Go to top