Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 53)

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Heyy Lennie! Hug

_Moumi_ Goldie
_Moumi_
_Moumi_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Hi Kritz , Moumi**************HUGS************

@Kritz: Sanj will be back next week, Just now Shru told..............And i was missing our Talli Gang.

@Moumi: How r u ? Hope All is Well.
Why u r inspired by KWROFLROFL,

Mommaaa ************HUGS**********

nikamma sa incsperation lena khatre sa khali nahi hai....i dn't wanna wander around in sweater and shortsROFLROFL
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I think i like Abhinav and Shilpa pairingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaserendipity.

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hey EVeryone?

So waht is the verdict, Forum is open or close?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

'If Salman is upset with me, it's my fault'

Is Bollywood's biggest cold war about to thaw? SRK's comments on buddy KJo's show certainly makes it seem so

Karan Johar broke down when best buddy Shah Rukh spoke about his former friends Farah Khan and Salman Khan. The episode airs this week (January 2).

Says a source from the Koffee sets, "SRK's episode with KJo is emotional where Shah Rukh has been caught in a mellow, introspective mood. He's emotionally vulnerable, revealing things that have hurt him in the last year."

The source adds, "When Karan pointed out that people feel that old friends Farah and Salman have a problem with Shah Rukh, SRK says, 'I don't know how to make friends and if I do, I don't know how to keep them....

If Salman and Farah are upset with me it's 100 per cent my fault but I can't pick up the phone and say sorry.... I can't apologise because of ego but because I can't just get myself to ask people to come back to me... I had asked my parents to come back and they didn't...' "King Khan spoke highly of his former friends. "SRK spoke very honestly about Sallu and FK.

He admits that the biggest problem in his life is his cell phone as many of his friends accuse him of not taking or ignoring their calls and messages."

Karan was moved to tears when SRK said that he can't constantly tell people that he loves them. "He says, 'I feel it's understood that I love them if I have told them once... I can't keep repeating it... I have a problem saying 'I love you' twice and thrice and keep repeating the words... Even in my films I can't keep saying 'I love you!' "

Says KJo, "It was a totally different cup of coffee this time. It's awkward to discuss and recreate such intimate scenes normally again.

I have never become emotional on Koffee With Karan because that's never been the tone of the show (it's usually spicy and controversial)."

About his buddy's appearance on the show KJo, "Shah Rukh is warm and heartfelt as he naturally is. He has spoken on all his relationships, family and friendships.

There's certain strength in what he had to say. He is beyond any kind of issues. You feel he has risen above every situation and comes through beautifully on the show.

This coffee on the couch episode with SRK was emotionally unplugged more than humor unplugged. It's a new impact!"

-x-Reshu-x-serendipity.

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I think i like Abhinav and Shilpa pairingEmbarrassed

Lovely!!!!! Clap Clap Clap  They look Good......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Hey EVeryone?

So waht is the verdict, Forum is open or close?

Helloooooooo!!

The Verdict is not Out yet... LOL LOL LOL

Hope Karo ki Forum Lock Kiya Jaaye.......LOL LOL LOL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

What happened Three years Back???? Confused Confused Confused

I thought Jen has a nice rapport with Balaji she has worked in numerous show with BT....Confused

She worked in Kkusum and den KZK. Her character in Kkusum was very bubbly and cute.

When JW left KZK and was doing Sangam. SBS team had on Sangn sets lke dey usualy go on show sets. Dey captured JW's conversation with someone where she said how she was made a mother in the show, she didn't like to go on sets etc.

nyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top