Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

@ Pragz *jappies*!... Yeah, so I heard... Lol. But hey, we watched it for JeRan, nothing else right? Life is too short for regrets. Another one to watch out for is Bhaskar Bharti - I absolutely loved it. The last bit was kinda sad and sappy, but most of it was and ace! Acha, goodnight and take care:)

Cheers,
dc

BB was awesome!! Totally loved that show. Raghini was awesome! and so was AA. Also the bosses word of the day - freakin hilarious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi chic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
chalo me out again.

Good nite PJs. Gonna finish epi 5 and go to sleep. Hafta wake up early for 1 hour BHPH - KW Day Dreaming

desi chic

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

@ Pragz *jappies*!... Yeah, so I heard... Lol. But hey, we watched it for JeRan, nothing else right? Life is too short for regrets. Another one to watch out for is Bhaskar Bharti - I absolutely loved it. The last bit was kinda sad and sappy, but most of it was and ace! Acha, goodnight and take care:)

Cheers,
dc
i dont regret watching CMG..actually i am glad i watched itEmbarrassedit made me discover my passion to write and it made me meet wonderful peopleEmbarrassed
watch R.com its great 

desi chic

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
woo you guys eaten up previous AT LOLLOLLOL congo shongo..

and Hey neetz after a long time .. how is everythign?

desi chic

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Its on my list of "to watch" ladies! I'm really curious now... hopefully I'll get time soon.

@ Sid - wasn't it hillarious? All the actors were simply fabulous in BB. The show was amazing, one of the best I've seen in a very long time. I hope there is a sequel or something. But Raghini is busy with SGP right now and that is also a hit!

Ok ladies, seriously, I have to work early tomorrow. So milte hain break ke baadBig smile

Cheers,
dc

-x-Reshu-x-

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@ Pragz... ditto! I met such wonderful ppl there and so it cannot be a waste.

@ Mona *jappiyan te pappiyan* I've been busy, as usual. Final year, and you can tell the rest. I hope you're doing well madamji, I'll drop you a PM soon - tc! ... PS we have such nikkami timing eh? Main chali tu ayi, tu ayi toh main udhi... sheesh, time zones!

Cheers,
dc

monar

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
helooooooooooo Hug

Monty badhaiya laal pari ban gayi aapPartyParty

monar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

@ Pragz... ditto! I met such wonderful ppl there and so it cannot be a waste.

@ Mona *jappiyan te pappiyan* I've been busy, as usual. Final year, and you can tell the rest. I hope you're doing well madamji, I'll drop you a PM soon - tc! ... PS we have such nikkami timing eh? Main chali tu ayi, tu ayi toh main udhi... sheesh, time zones!

Cheers,
dc

I too should logoff here to go office tomorrow.. my new year resolution to finish all the unread books LOLLOL pakka will PM ya take care and love yaa inna sara Hug

Hi and byee Reshu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top