Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 35)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Man, News people are double standard folks.

When the team loses they don't spare them one bit and talk the most stupid things ever. And jab jeet te hain, they go OTT LOL

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Heloooooooo All Nikammiyon<3<3

Just peeped in to say a big heeloooooHug

Love
Mayu<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Originally posted by reshusaluja

why YuNa fans r voting No??? can't KaJen fan win this on their own?? what happened to their majority that they r asking others to vote as noROFL

And they're the ones who are talking that WE are getting others to vote. Ermm I saw one YuNa fan vote No...sighs.

Anku i m sure that the no. of newbies which entered as SR fan all of a sudden are also someone frm themLOLLOL we know that newbies vote is not gonna count so why would we create new id to ruin our repo?ConfusedOuchLOL

anku-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

When the team loses they don't spare them one bit and talk the most stupid things ever. And jab jeet te hain, they go OTT LOL

i agree ROFLROFLROFL

anku-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
@Mona ji:- I agreee....ROFL. take careee till we meet againn....hehe byeee Hug

@Maryam:- My name's Anku =)) YAYY. I hope they doo! That place needs to be trashed by one and all X_X

-MERRY-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged

why YuNa fans r voting No??? can't KaJen fan win this on their own?? what happened to their majority that they r asking others to vote as noROFL

And they're the ones who are talking that WE are getting others to vote. Ermm I saw one YuNa fan vote No...sighs.

Anku i m sure that the no. of newbies which entered as SR fan all of a sudden are also someone frm themLOLLOL we know that newbies vote is not gonna count so why would we create new id to ruin our repo?ConfusedOuchLOL

They consider themselves extra-smart. I call it extra-stupidity =) We all know whose mature and whose not. And whose obsessed. Let them beee! I just want it closeddd Approve
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

i know.. ughhh that one member she is soo annoying. she has no life . making new accounts evey single week. with her 98% and 2% crap. LOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

i know.. ughhh that one member she is soo annoying. she has no life . making new accounts evey single week. with her 98% and 2% crap. LOL

There are so many of them who have no life its kinda hard to figure out who you're talking about but I get youuu!! Voh toh one and only hi hai LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL And she causes so much trouble and she's talking about it not closing it? ROFL. Give me a break!

But you know, if u wud hve said... "that one member who keeps quoting again and again and talking trash...." ... THEN, I did have a hard time understanding who you're talking about. Cause there is this whole bunch of them who do it LOLLOLLOLLOL

-MERRY-

Go to top