Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 33)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

yeah maryam break is over and after a big break u don't feel like working Cry

sure Reshu.. but I just wanna warn you am in no mood of working today Tongue

nikammi if there was no work here then why would i even ask u to work on my behalfLOLLOL
i have to finish lot of work today don't wanna ruin my holidayOuchLOL

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

these people r making my AN fans to say no to the lock... lolll. bechara they dont even know wats going on.

i get quite nervous when I see addiction of cyberspace Confused they are not enjoying but making it second home.. giving more imp to virtual then real world Ouch.. waste, kill, enjoy ur time here but don't make it ur second home Ouch
that is true.. i was addicted to it 4 months ago when i joined the IF.. but when my skool marks start droping.. i was like y i am wasting my time. i dont gain anything from here... so i got rid of my addiction in a week LOL.
some members in that IF there all the time. its not good for their health and social life
the problem is they post it in AN FC and a told them DMG F is getting lock so say no. they thought the FC is also getting locked. LOLmanipulation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

these people r making my AN fans to say no to the lock... lolll. bechara they dont even know wats going on.

i get quite nervous when I see addiction of cyberspace Confused they are not enjoying but making it second home.. giving more imp to virtual then real world Ouch.. waste, kill, enjoy ur time here but don't make it ur second home Ouch
that is true.. i was addicted to it 4 months ago when i joined the IF.. but when my skool marks start droping.. i was like y i am wasting my time. i dont gain anything from here... so i got rid of my addiction in a week LOL.
some members in that IF there all the time. its not good for their health and social life
the problem is they post it in AN FC and a told them DMG F is getting lock so say no. they thought the FC is also getting locked. LOLmanipulation

but u can inform them that FC is not getting lockedConfused
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

but why AN fans r saying No for them??? can't they themselves see the condition of forum??
they havent voted yet..LOL since they dont go to MF at all. had no idea about this. and they thought .. they r closing the FCs too. so now i told them.. about the moving thing
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Reet!..! LOL. I am watching highlights of the game...INDIA WON!! Party

Heyy Merry, Mona and ? I guess it's just us here LOL.

@Merry:-- NOOO. Please ask AN fans to either just say YES, Lock it or just don't vote please =( That junglee places needs to be wiped out from I-F.

@Mona ji:-- LOOL. Second home LOL I did make the Zoo my second home rather than junglee forum Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monar-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by reshusaluja

but why AN fans r saying No for them??? can't they themselves see the condition of forum??
they havent voted yet..LOL since they dont go to MF at all. had no idea about this. and they thought .. they r closing the FCs too. so now i told them.. about the moving thing

hope they will vote yes as they don't even go to forum so they shouldn't mind if its open or closeLOL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Reet!..! LOL. I am watching highlights of the game...INDIA WON!! Party

Heyy Merry, Mona and ? I guess it's just us here LOL.

@Merry:-- NOOO. Please ask AN fans to either just say YES, Lock it or just don't vote please =( That junglee places needs to be wiped out from I-F.

@Mona ji:-- LOOL. Second home LOL I did make the Zoo my second home rather than junglee forum Silly

and i m watching this in newsLOLParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
why YuNa fans r voting No??? can't KaJen fan win this on their own?? what happened to their majority that they r asking others to vote as noROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top