Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 16)

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
anku just download any audio extracter software .....& u can extract that tune..

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Ria my song collection as the one I made got del due to virus I made another which has 75 movies songs and other randon tracks.

Anku dere r sites where u can convert the YT videos in the format u want and download. Other than that you can download the YT video den convert it using AVC :)
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Hey Pragzie!!!! Hug

haha. Yes. NOW, it is. Last test, they were the usual. Pathetic to the core. And then AS USUAL they bounced back. LOLZ. I LOVE supportnig Team India wen they're down and out cuz that's how a fan should be. Supporting during the bad times =D But I lost a 1000 bucks in the last test match :@ lol...

How are you?
See Indian cricket team plays one or two series fabulously and the next one pathetically but then in the next one they are fantastic again :)
aw lol
i am fine what about you?

sorry for disappearing
are people still bashing in the opinion poll thread?

Hahaa!! Soo true. In every series, they have to start with the worse and they save the best for the next matches LOLLOL So, I keep my turst in them LOLLOLLOL They haven't lost more than 1/2 series this year, isn't it? =D

I am good tooo! Trying to get used to medicines and inhaler...mehh! For a lazy person like me, it's too much! =| :P

Bashing and Junglee forum go hand in hand =) so your guess is as good as mine LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monty22

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
TMK din't get Good reviews.
n its a Hattrick for Anushka........
BBB hit :)
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Heyy Monty Hug Me toh taking inhaler, wondering if India's gonna win or not and thinking of what to eat =/ lolz.

@Ria:- Thankyouu, Ria =))
yes, yes. Info on her...she's shopping and partying more than ever before LOL Show ka malum nahi...sochna hi band kar diya LOL

why they r doing this with usOuch KW and SA both r doing nikammagiri nowLOLLOL they better comeback nowCryCry
iss janam main to SA aur wahi ek saath dekhane se rahe....par kam se kam alag to aao screen pe...........Ouch Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anku--x-Reshu-x-

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

PragzoooHug
baby, r ur Holidayzz on?
Hug
yeah! but its the last weekOuch
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged

TMK din't get Good reviews.
n its a Hattrick for Anushka........
BBB hit :)
TMK Dead Dead Dead

BBB is awesome.......Embarrassed it's a complete paisa vasool film.......Tongue
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Heyy Monty Hug Me toh taking inhaler, wondering if India's gonna win or not and thinking of what to eat =/ lolz.

@Ria:- Thankyouu, Ria =))
yes, yes. Info on her...she's shopping and partying more than ever before LOLLOLLOLLOL Show ka malum nahi...sochna hi band kar diya LOL
aww..anytymmmmEmbarrassedLOL

aww..this the khufiaa info u giving meeWinkLOLyup!Happy holidayzzz to herEmbarrassedLOL
Yup! it's better to leave thinking coz jab show aayega toh sochna toh parega hi.......LOL

hahaha!! Noo yaar. No khufiaa info on her LOL I am out of this demanding business for awhile so no idea. It's too much. Have left everything on her, her destiny and god's will Embarrassed

HAHAA!!! Exactlyyy!! LOLLOL

Go to top