Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 141)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 127559

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Sidra that's SP's new show Sapno Se Bhaire Naina. MKB 2nd and 3rd episode was good.

MKB is abt a girl Avanti whose parents die when she is small her Bua brings her to Mauritus as d orphan has a big property in her name which she wud get on her 18th birthday which she eyes on. She is treated badly when she overhears abt her 18th birthday thing and runs from d house followed by her Bua. She meets Arjun d lead. Who helps her to escape her from his Bua. In order to save her he announces in front of his hotel staff that he and Avanti r engaged and getting married in 2 days. Arjun's one liners r hilariousROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by sidra2007

New Tweet: Sameer is out of BB4!! - I wud be sad - be SS was really pissing me off last week.

naiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiAngry


I know Sam was my fav - but idk he kinda annoyed me last week - now supporting ST - Why couldnt DOlly be out!! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 10117

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

retro look was jabardast ROFL
they dressed like someone else but looking like someone else ROFL
Adi was looking like lion of bollywood..........Remember sara shaher mjhe lion ke naam se jaanta hain..........ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 127559

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

retro look was jabardast ROFL
they dressed like someone else but looking like someone else ROFL


TrueROFLROFLROFLROFL

Monty dey were ShockedShocked

Damn I missed it and can't even watch d repeat :(
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Sidra that's SP's new show Sapno Se Bhaire Naina. MKB 2nd and 3rd episode was good.

MKB is abt a girl Avanti whose parents die when she is small her Bua brings her to Mauritus as d orphan has a big property in her name which she wud get on her 18th birthday which she eyes on. She is treated badly when she overhears abt her 18th birthday thing and runs from d house followed by her Bua. She meets Arjun d lead. Who helps her to escape her from his Bua. In order to save her he announces in front of his hotel staff that he and Avanti r engaged and getting married in 2 days. Arjun's one liners r hilariousROFLROFL



sounds interesting - and shru u seem to have good taste in shows - so will give MKB a shot (if i dont watch enough shows already LOL)
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 127559

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
V know who will win BB4 don't vErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by sidra2007

New Tweet: Sameer is out of BB4!! - I wud be sad - be SS was really pissing me off last week.

naiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiAngry


I know Sam was my fav - but idk he kinda annoyed me last week - now supporting ST - Why couldnt DOlly be out!! Confused

my fav is STEmbarrassed yeah he annoyed me too but still i want to him in finalOuch
dolly should be outAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 31302

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

V know who will win BB4 don't vErmm

YaAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 821

rimirims 0 821 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index