Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Dhoom Machale (Page 123)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hi Leah

are we talking about khichadi the food or khicadi the show - whateva - i love both LOLLOLLOLLOL

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

I LOVE Italian man. Give me italian food and I shall ask for nothing else LOLEmbarrassed
HAHAA.. Then I won't call you di surely. Can't even call you Di even if I want tocuz I am 20 LOL
Awww...u hve been heree? Superrr! YESSS. Haldiram. OMy. It's been years I went there but wen I was in school - 11/12yrs and so, we used to go there in our uniforms after school...stand and have chowmein and all LOL Aww...those are memories Embarrassed
DIVA!!!!! That one is awesomeee for Italian food. One of my favs.

Dudeee. Half of the days in the week me and my friends are @ Emporio LOLLOL I just bought my latest burberry bag from there. I think u mean, Zest? Now called, S'etz. It's the best place to go if u want variety since its a 7 cuisine restraunt.
Aww. Kolkata is a sweet place with sweet people. I hve friends from there a few Embarrassed

Do u often visit Delhi, Pragzie?
Same hereLOL
school memories are great i complain now but i now i will miss it once i am out of it
yes i mean S'etz it has great ambiance and great food i absolutely loved the falafel and spaghetti
i visit it once a year..have cousins there and also to visit all the temples nearby in Vrindavan and Jhunjhunu ! 

Haha. We're all like that Pragzie. In school, its work so its like that. When out of it, we remember the memories...that's the sweet part of life I think :)

I swear man. Emporio is like heaven. I love it so much lol....And selecty city too.
Ooooh. U go 2 Vrindavan tooo? =O I just came back from there yesterday =D =D Our family is like veryy religious and basically the main puja and all is of Lord RadhaKrishna hence =)
I hope wen u come next time, I can meet you =))

Okay I am off again. Call again LOL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Nikammi's kabhi kabhi khud bhi kaam kar liya karo =))
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Hi Leah

are we talking about khichadi the food or khicadi the show - whateva - i love both LOL

Me to. Praful-HansaLOLLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Helloooo and bye to all who came and went LOL Catch you all in a bit. Today, I am on phone mode LOLLOLLOLLOL

But before I gooo.....
@Shru:-- YOOO SHRU!!! Do you know who is COMING BACKKKKK on TV!!!!!!!!! Evil Smile
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
^^Anku yes I do Evil Smile
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Shru - i loved hansa LOL

Kinda in and out - cuz Im watching SGP right now
Leah1 IF-Rockerz