Originally posted by: Pocahontas

tu patang udhaane jaa rahi hai?😳

mujhe bhi udana sikha deπŸ˜›
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

tu patang udhaane jaa rahi hai?😳

nahiiiiiiiii...........par patang bana abhi se chalu kardungi......makarsakranti tak ban jayega 🀣🀣🀣....I dont want to have the breathless attack at the end of 2011 🀣🀣🀣....
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

waise u see............I i still am not over the gushes of 2010 n 2011 is here already.........m not ready n m getting breathless......so i thot...might as well.....start things in advance in 2011 so that I dont have the repeat attack....🀣

and kaiii pooo cheeee is the makarsakranti celebrations song....n me already getting ready with the  "katipatang" festival
🀣

poo-cheeee means "insect" in Tamil

So there I was in a different tangent trying to figure out what kai poo chee might mean🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

nahiiiiiiiii...........par patang bana abhi se chalu kardungi......makarsakranti tak ban jayega 🀣🀣🀣....I dont want to have the breathless attack at the end of 2011 🀣🀣🀣......

nikammee! Patang banaani aati bhi hai tujhe? πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail

nikammee! Patang banaani aati bhi hai tujhe? πŸ˜†

nahi 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

nahi 🀣

tab to start karde makarsankranti tak seekh jaayegi kuch to πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Shilpu, YOU NEED TO GET PATANGS FEDEXED. πŸ€£
sajni786 thumbnail
waise kaiiiiiiiii poooooooo cheeeeeee in guju means.....cut in between.....or rather gate crash of kite crash cutting 1 n go ahead 🀣🀣🀣🀣......so i kinda gate crashed today........

ne ways......i came too late........time for me to go as well.......

so take care all.....stay safe...............Happy New Yearrrrrr to u all once again........

I love u all and lets all welcome the new year with new innovations in real n reel life as well and hope that true winners shine in 2011 while the fakes can simply become nakers.........🀣🀣🀣🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

waise kaiiiiiiiii poooooooo cheeeeeee in guju means.....cut in between.....or rather gate crash of kite crash cutting 1 n go ahead 🀣......so i kinda gate crashed today........

ne ways......i came too late........time for me to go as well.......

so take care all.....stay safe...............Happy New Yearrrrrr to u all once again........

I love u all and lets all welcome the new year with new innovations in real n reel life as well and hope that true winners shine in 2011 while the fakes can simply become nakers.........🀣

May the Lord always be with you. πŸ€—
sajni786 thumbnail

Shilpu, YOU NEED TO GET PATANGS FEDEXED. πŸ€£

i need to tell u this since i havent said it in a long time n I know u know but still I think u shud still know again that I know U do the same to me but its important that I make u know that as well.........*ahhhhhhh* 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU πŸ€—