desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
this is too damn cute!!

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Jhanvi 🤗

@Shilpu - maryada today was good - but the precap was awesome - Adi josh mein hish ko raha hai - pahss gaya sasurpig 😆

oh and just watched TL - cute TaAnu scene in the beginning and then Poor ananya ðŸ˜­ - (skimmed the middle of the epi)
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
did ananya die already???? and plssss......she aint poor......she is lunatic n wacko ...not to forget....dumbo as well 🤣🤣..

and wat did adi do that ssp phasso???
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shilpuuuu i know i too need to watch chole bhatore....😭

Sidra see it was good wasnt it?? i was glad i tuned in today 🤣....shilpu def check it out it seems as though they realized who priya really was....about time

PS those that were complaining about hte smooch...did you see yesterday's epi?? with the hug?? cuz that was a million times better....see i swear indian tv/movies need to stay away from liplocks and stick with passionate hugs...cuz they keep me from gettin uncomfortable or LMAO 🤣🤣

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
backkkk!

ok first... im not sure if i want Wahi with cinevistaas again...
but whatever... it's upto him

second... maryada precap looks awesome...atleast it's getting somewhere... like finally lol 😆
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Sidra see it was good wasnt it?? i was glad i tuned in today 🤣....shilpu def check it out it seems as though they realized who priya really was....about time

PS those that were complaining about hte smooch...did you see yesterday's epi?? with the hug?? cuz that was a million times better....see i swear indian tv/movies need to stay away from liplocks and stick with passionate hugs...cuz they keep me from gettin uncomfortable or LMAO 🤣🤣

i agree about yesterday's epi... it did look so much better...
and best part... it wasn't forced 😆
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

did ananya die already???? and plssss......she aint poor......she is lunatic n wacko ...not to forget....dumbo as well 🤣🤣..

and wat did adi do that ssp phasso???

Normally i wouldnt say poor ananya cuz shesz  - but she felt guilty for all the crap she pulled. She didnt die yet - but she's as good as dead 😆

watch the precap -(start at 4:58)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UESu2kcH4[/YOUTUBE]

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UESu2kcH4

Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: arp04srocks

i agree - i really liked yesterdays hug and small kiss. That was adorable - so much better then the face chewing a few weeks back.
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know i luv today how she shut that pig up....how he failed because she is happy....SNAP....score two points for priya....🤣