Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

@Monty:- okay. Tell me the name of the software? πŸ˜†

@Shru:-- ohhh rite. Let me try keepvid. Otherwise, tell me name of one site? LOL. AVC? Hello. I am very technology challenged ;p Help me properly. lolz..

anku  google zindabaad..u will find lots lots  of audio converter......for youtube video.πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't realise how fast my net is =| It's downloaded 50% of a 10MB video in less than 2 minsπŸ₯³

krishnaria thumbnail
@Ankuu- Sweetie..a new version of YT downloader has been launched..try dat its better....😳
n Yup! u'r right...we can jus hope ur Favs jus cums back in good shows n wen they cum back..we can hav all thhe fun....nopee...
till then all the memos....
anku- thumbnail
@Monty:- Acha. Let me try and find and if I can't helpe me!!!
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishnaria

Montuu u saw TMK..

yup! BBB is defo a Paisa Vasool..
i liked Ranbir-Anushka's chem..πŸ˜›

ria unfortunately i have to watch that movie.......Fary advised me not to watch movie...πŸ˜† but at that day my sis has booked ticket for me... i don't want to make her sad........so i bare that movie.......πŸ˜†
krishnaria thumbnail
its alwzz fun downloading..Download n hear n watch unlimited stufss..

my software is so sloww..it takes 20 min orso..i'm pissed off riili...
Pragzie thumbnail

@Pragzie:-- ME TOOOO!!! ICC website is already counting the days till the world cup πŸ˜† Like hello? Wait for 2 months atleast. But no, they have already started πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Pragz and Reet: Aaah. I got diagnosed with Asthma on Monday wen I went for check up. Sheesh. The inhaler is a lot of work =| mehh!!

@Ria:-- I had downloaded YT downloader....then it stopped working for me =/ And I was lazy to download again..I ll try again though. Thank youu :D

i have exams during the WC
and aww take careπŸ€— remember tot take all your medicines on time and the inhaler too
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 6 updated on the FF ............ enjoy
krishnaria thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

ria unfortunately i have to watch that movie.......Fary advised me not to watch movie...πŸ˜† but at that day my sis has booked ticket for me... i don't want to make her sad........so i bare that movie.......πŸ˜†

aww Montuu ..meri jaanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†but i'll like to thank u coz i's thinking to plan a Show wid my familyyy..
i'm saved now...okayy plzz advice mee a movie wic i can g for a Family showπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Lose? 😲 Don't say thatttt. I want my 1000rs. backkk!! :@ So they have to WIN!!!! πŸ˜†

Same showww!!! 😍😍😍 I wonder kuch offer hora hai to choose? πŸ˜† I really wanna see 'em too yaar but the more I think, the more sad I get. So, I hve just left it. When they'll come, I ll get happyyy 😳

1000 rs🀣🀣🀣 ok u will get ur money backπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i have also left everything on them😳 when they will come either together or in diff show i m just gonna enjoyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†