India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Irritating BG Music...

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Yup I Say Irritating BG Music...When Ranveer comes on screen ..BG Plays Music Like this He is so cool. dude and Player..This is the first I am feeling BG music Did not suit to the Situation....or to the Character Ranveer.....

May Be KW suits dont know but Ranveer the way the character is Shaping and Moving..I feel that This BG is Irritating and Frustrating...No offense Just My POV....

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 28 December 2010 at 3:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickMr.ZkAishu.maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
yes this siggie tune for ranbeer or is it Ranveer (dadhi was sayin the 2nd)is very irritating.KW fans no offence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Aishu.

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
The *best* part of the music is, that you'll here these lines: 'He's so wicked!' Really? Wicked? Stupid music!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ktmsMr.ZkAishu.

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
yep guys....i too noticed it......tht bg is just irritating.....& tht ranbeer's evilish smile........i just waana kill him..........
no offence to kw here.....just abt tht charactor.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Ranbir is a CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

Edited by sunaina02 - 28 December 2010 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ChocolateChickMr.Zk

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
O boy, they've written the character Ranbir so irritating, just like they've written Pratap's character for this track impossible. In stead of helping his own son, Pratap, who claims he still cares and loves his son, is prepared to marry off the love of Shravan's life to someone else. I can't understand that one bit, it doesn't make any sense to me.

As for Ranbir, his character, I mean, so all this time he's been holding this grudge against Shravan just because Shravan punched him in High School? Shravan moved on with his life, Ranbir is being portrayed as a selfmade man, a successful man, nice, smart and so fort, and still he can't let go of Shravan?! Then he's ready to marry someone he doesn't even know, just to irritate Shravan? How dumb is that?!

The BG music isn't the only thing that's bothering me these days Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21ktmsMr.Zksunaina02

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

O boy, they've written the character Ranbir so irritating, just like they've written Pratap's character for this track impossible. In stead of helping his own son, Pratap, who claims he still cares and loves his son, is prepared to marry off the love of Shravan's life to someone else. I can't understand that one bit, it doesn't make any sense to me.

As for Ranbir, his character, I mean, so all this time he's been holding this grudge against Shravan just because Shravan punched him in High School? Shravan moved on with his life, Ranbir is being portrayed as a selfmade man, a successful man, nice, smart and so fort, and still he can't let go of Shravan?! Then he's ready to marry someone he doesn't even know, just to irritate Shravan? How dumb is that?!

Oh Sheila...Yup I totally agree with you..Everything is Bothering us....How CVs Are ruined this show ...never and Ever expected that this show will come to this level where everyone hates it....Its So Sad...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.21

Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Oh Sheila...Yup I totally agree with you..Everything is Bothering us....How CVs Are ruined this show ...never and Ever expected that this show will come to this level where everyone hates it....Its So Sad...Cry
bg music is irritating; Pratap is irritating, Ranbeer(the lesser its said the better)is irritating , the cvs r the worst lot. they have successful marred a beautiful story and still thinking ways of messing it up!!!! wah re wah  DJs you have successfully killed BHPH!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickMr.Zk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top