Rudra's Barrier in Life

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't understand.. what's Rajrani's problem.. if Rudra gain success in life under Gauri's shadow? As a mother she should have shown her son the right path not mislead him. Also what is Rudra's brother's problem? He's such a money-minded person like his mother. Both of them.. misuse Rudra or mislead him instead of supporting him...

It proves too much money make people selfish... and Pihu proved she never loved Rudra.. if she did she would be happy in his happiness.  she only think about herself and her happiness..

Rudra's biggest barrier in his life are his mother.. his brother.. and Pihu.. He needs to overcome without having alcohol in him.

I can see Gauri standing in Rudra's protection over his barriers.. might take time but she'll prove to be.. true Sangini of Rudra in every sense.

Actually, I am happy that they are taking time in developing Rudra and Gauri's love story.. because its important that Rudra come across the barrier in his life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You're completely right!!! G loves R truely and deeply.... he's so lucky for that! As you said, that will take time and when he'll fall in love with her,he'll realize how much time he wasted running behind a love which was only an illusion!!!
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miketa

I don't understand.. what's Rajrani's problem.. if Rudra gain success in life under Gauri's shadow? As a mother she should have shown her son the right path not mislead him. Also what is Rudra's brother's problem? He's such a money-minded person like his mother. Both of them.. misuse Rudra or mislead him instead of supporting him...

It proves too much money make people selfish... and Pihu proved she never loved Rudra.. if she did she would be happy in his happiness.  she only think about herself and her happiness..

Rudra's biggest barrier in his life are his mother.. his brother.. and Pihu.. He needs to overcome without having alcohol in him.

I can see Gauri standing in Rudra's protection over his barriers.. might take time but she'll prove to be.. true Sangini of Rudra in every sense.

Actually, I am happy that they are taking time in developing Rudra and Gauri's love story.. because its important that Rudra come across the barrier in his life.

u are right
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miketa

agree.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Rudra is surrounded by individuals who not only use him but want to maintain their control over him, they fear losing him to Gauri because they are well aware of the fact that he has the ability to become independent if he chooses to, which is why they never let an opportunity pass by to remind him of his shortcomings his weaknesses liquor and pihu both of which he could do without !!!  I am willing to wait for a proper love story though I hope the CV's move past Rudra using alcohol as an answer to all of his problems as soon as possible !!!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's so true. nice post.
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you guys... actually I was watching yesterday's episode and I came across these thoughts that needs answer..

Hope Rudra at the end come out stronger than never and walk pass his weakness without turning behind. That will be the biggest realization for Pihu and what she lost.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Darine1980

You're completely right!!! G loves R truely and deeply.... he's so lucky for that! As you said, that will take time and when he'll fall in love with her,he'll realize how much time he wasted running behind a love which was only an illusion!!!

Beautiful comment Darine. R'll repent then. Yes, R is very very lucky that Shivji gave him such a wonderful Sangini, a true soul mate in every sense.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
But, I'm absolutely not liking this boring  totally disgraceful for R, office track.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
MIKeta your first post here is beautifully written , loved reading it ,your siggy n profile pics r beautiful too dear.