ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by sweetgal2001

welll said rahul
some people doesnt know to discriminate reel and real

Well we all have different opinions............  soo dont argue.... i know things would have been changed for vee...cha fans.... when there was tina wid nandish....LOLLOLLOL
priya ji  maano yaa na maano they wont agree to this LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged

welll said rahul
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

vivacious_priya

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by ankit_34

kya yar people still crazy for personal lives of starsLOLROFLGod Help you allSmileWhat Ladoos u r gettingLOLLOLLOLwatching a show or doing bhangra at nandmi marriageLOLso funnyROFL
well in that case what ladoos u people get watching them having fun on screen LOLLOL in that case the whole india has to answer ..what do they get getting the autographs of their fav stars what do they get ..when they cry on 1 of their fav stars death ....LOLLOL u mean the whole nation is funny aint u ???LOLLOL

Dear Ankit/chote bhaiyaaEmbarrassed....what i meant was it is uttaran forum and u ppl keep jumping abt personal lives of stars day in and day outLOL...you have particular fan clubs of actors for this purposeEmbarrassed...and yes i find going gaga over these stars absolutly funnyLOL....any issues with youConfused...i come here for friends not to argue with youEmbarrassed...i hardly come here now so you can easily ignore my comment without arguments....Embarrassedplz dont quote me again and againSmileand even if you quote i dont have time for fightsWinktataWinkEmbarrassed
well bhaiya ..i dont like fighting either espicially against u and didi ..Smile i know its uttaran forum ..but the very own cast of uttaran people r involved in this and as per the IF rules we r allowed to talk on them ...WinkLOL

Bhai lagey rehLOLmujhe maaf karEmbarrassedmere pass time nahi naa iss show ke liye naa aise stars ke peeche deewane hone ke liyeLOLall the best to youBig smile

LOLLOL.. rahul.. u are a true Guide!! Hail Rahul the Guide.. 100% agreed to ur perception.. 

tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divy609

kya yar people still crazy for personal lives of starsLOLROFLGod Help you allSmileWhat Ladoos u r gettingLOLLOLLOLwatching a show or doing bhangra at nandmi marriageLOLso funnyROFL
LOLI's thinking the same But didn't know if I had to put it or notOuchShow tho bass entertainment ke liye dekhte hain what he /she does in his personal life Hame kya farak padta hainConfused
Btw how r uSmile

Divya i m goodSmilewill come back to delhi after 15th i guessEmbarrassedhaving a nice time here...enjoying my work and holidaysSmilehectic schedule keeps me running so no time for shows and forumsSmilebut miss u all so come here to just say hiiSmileaaj galti se ek comment likh diya toh Ankit bhai ke emotions hurt ho gayeWinkTongue

Yeh sab chalta rahega.......Good to know U'r enjoying..........No New Year Parties this timeWinkYa phir Chennai mein??LOL

tiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya2904

welll said rahul

Well we all have different opinions............  soo dont argue.... i know things would have been changed for vee...cha fans.... when there was tina wid nandish....LOLLOLLOL
priya ji  maano yaa na maano they wont agree to this LOLLOL

helloo its not vee..cha iots veecha!!!!LOL and again reel n real world ur mixing
nuthign is changed.infact im not even a tina fan at all..as an actress i love rashmi!!!!

tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged

well in that case what ladoos u people get watching them having fun on screen LOLLOL in that case the whole india has to answer ..what do they get getting the autographs of their fav stars what do they get ..when they cry on 1 of their fav stars death ....LOLLOL u mean the whole nation is funny aint u ???LOLLOL

Dear Ankit/chote bhaiyaaEmbarrassed....what i meant was it is uttaran forum and u ppl keep jumping abt personal lives of stars day in and day outLOL...you have particular fan clubs of actors for this purposeEmbarrassed...and yes i find going gaga over these stars absolutly funnyLOL....any issues with youConfused...i come here for friends not to argue with youEmbarrassed...i hardly come here now so you can easily ignore my comment without arguments....Embarrassedplz dont quote me again and againSmileand even if you quote i dont have time for fightsWinktataWinkEmbarrassed
well bhaiya ..i dont like fighting either espicially against u and didi ..Smile i know its uttaran forum ..but the very own cast of uttaran people r involved in this and as per the IF rules we r allowed to talk on them ...WinkLOL

Bhai lagey rehLOLmujhe maaf karEmbarrassedmere pass time nahi naa iss show ke liye naa aise stars ke peeche deewane hone ke liyeLOLall the best to youBig smile
jab main c.a final mein aaonga toh mere pass bhi ni hoga par abhi toh hai ...Big smile
rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609farah007tiny15

Go to top