Uttaran

Nandish propsed Rashmi - Page 7

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats to both of them...i hope it stays off screen, onsceer its veecha n offscreen nandmi😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg... almost had tears in my eyes while watching the segment...it was like our dream come true... whatever grudges i had on nandish for always saying 'we are friends' are completely washed away....this was the best gift Nandmi could have given us this year..muah muah muah ❀️❀️
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

omg guys! he even lifted her up!!! he was even kissing her!!! omg omg wow this calls for a celebration! DAMMIT!!! If I were in Aus we wudve had a ROCKING party on Veeya Nandmi Heaven! Never mind! Frieends I announce that once I get back we are gonna have a rocking fantabulous party and my heart is sooooo happy atm that I am just gonna go somewhere to celebrate!

oh sanya m so pissed at you for not being here NOW of all times...gosh..its like a dream...n i hate not chatting with you for hours about it 😭..come back soon 😭
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragya_dutta

oh sanya m so pissed at you for not being here NOW of all times...gosh..its like a dream...n i hate not chatting with you for hours about it 😭..come back soon 😭

Pragya ur making me feel sooo guilty!😭 I feel soooo bad! Btw what is this Darmiyan song in the video?
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Pragya ur making me feel sooo guilty!😭 I feel soooo bad! Btw what is this Darmiyan song in the video?

awwww..dont feel bad hun....we will make up for it when you come back..in the mean time why dont you think of a sweet FF?we will love one 😳

waise i also dotn know the darmiyan song..πŸ˜”..but it suited them....πŸ˜›
SRKLuvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragya_dutta

awwww..dont feel bad hun....we will make up for it when you come back..in the mean time why dont you think of a sweet FF?we will love one 😳

waise i also dotn know the darmiyan song..πŸ˜”..but it suited them....πŸ˜›

u read my mind pragya darling I have had soo many and as soon as I gety back will piost them all on masti club😳 will all have a BALL on the night of the 15th! Spread the message!😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Friends I am so so sorry but I have to leave now to gett ready for a wedding but please please upload the jhalak videos and please request xavi for the proposal pics😊 love u all heaps and please spread the message that our party will be on the night of the 15th of Jan right here on IF on Veeya Heaven 10! It will be up by then😊
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5338/121ma.jpg
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i saw it and really happy for the couple as i like their pair too much! I love them! congrats!