Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

Lol, I dont care what they r doing offscreen, its their life and they have right for it, but one shouldnt let it affect show , like said , its been effected badly and know its going to get worst ............ 

glad they were not reel pair , else adult show miltha , 

i have nothing against them as they r not my friends, and my enemies 😆

😆😆uska proof bhi tha kuch mahine pehle!!!😆
neways i want veer ichcha n thats all matters!
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rashi85

😆😆uska proof bhi tha kuch mahine pehle!!!😆
neways i want veer ichcha n thats all matters!

oh yes that was one scene i never saw for veecha😆
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good...nandimi...CONGRATS OF THIS BIG DAY!!!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I saw the whole thing on SBB, they showed it in segments, at first Reshmi didn't say anything then finally she hugged him and said I love u back!  😆Congrats to both, but I just pray they keep it off screen!!!  In Uttaran its all about Veer iccha! 😃
shivani9 thumbnail
Congrats 2 both of them
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh dearest most gracious lord nothing could have made me happier than this news and like a stupid great chump I came on here at the same time as SBB and very upset with myself but I will hope this will be uploaded by tomorrow cos I am dying anxiously to watch and I cant believe and Anu darling I am back in Australia on the 14th so if its ok we will star Veeya Nandmi Heaven 10 then and dekhna I will make a very beautiful the mpost sundar heaven any of u would have ever seen and thats a promise😳 Cos now Nandmi are offically Nandmi and we are getting more Veeya sscenes also😊 oh baby I love nandmi sooooooooooo much!

THAT VIDEO BETTER BE UPLOADED BY THIS TIME TOMORROW😉 But I know my darling friends will do this much for me😳 And on masti club also😊
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Oh dearest most gracious lord nothing could have made me happier than this news and like a stupid great chump I came on here at the same time as SBB and very upset with myself but I will hope this will be uploaded by tomorrow cos I am dying anxiously to watch and I cant believe and Anu darling I am back in Australia on the 14th so if its ok we will star Veeya Nandmi Heaven 10 then and dekhna I will make a very beautiful the mpost sundar heaven any of u would have ever seen and thats a promise😳 Cos now Nandmi are offically Nandmi and we are getting more Veeya sscenes also😊 oh baby I love nandmi sooooooooooo much!

THAT VIDEO BETTER BE UPLOADED BY THIS TIME TOMORROW😉 But I know my darling friends will do this much for me😳 And on masti club also😊

😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
omg guys! he even lifted her up!!! he was even kissing her!!! omg omg wow this calls for a celebration! DAMMIT!!! If I were in Aus we wudve had a ROCKING party on Veeya Nandmi Heaven! Never mind! Frieends I announce that once I get back we are gonna have a rocking fantabulous party and my heart is sooooo happy atm that I am just gonna go somewhere to celebrate!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
oh god im crying tears of happiness!😍
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
k...frenz so here is 2day's SBB video where Nandish is doing preparations for d special evening😳
watch it from 1:00 till end

n this is the 2nd video where Nandish proposes her n she says yes..n den dey had a party
watch it from starting