WHO IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN CCBM

Nakku thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

This is Neha...and I am very new to this forum and these kind of discussions...and I'm not sure if this kind of post already exists...if so then please forgive me.

Why not we discuss about the best character in CCBM..instead of worst...good is always better than bad na.

According to me every character has its own + and -..
Like Viren..he is a great lover, husband, son brother...but he still has some psycho problems
Nivi..was shy...then was a good lover, then was strong for her family and now trying every chance to win the heart of everyone...but sometimes  illogical...like...she thinks she can and should do anything for Di no matter what...I like everything abolut her but this attitude.
Sid..was good lover and later became a victim of family schemes.
Dadaji...no matter how many times Keshav and Sharma's are being framed he never loses his trust in Keshav and his family...I really like this nature of dadaji...how ever he has to bend for his family demands at times.

like this every character from leads to the loyal servant of dadaji has some -ves and +ves..who is the best and strong according to you guys.

please post guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi Neha 🤗

its Viren for me all the way he gets all the plus point's .......he is the complete package ....his character is very strong he defines it very well
Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree wid Naley4ever .For me also undoubtly it hav 2 b VIREN SOOD .He is a perfect man n a perfect dreamboy whch every gal would want . He lovess Nivi very much more then himself .n dis is wht d most beautiful thng whch makes Viren a complete package material
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
viren all the way...he's the best