Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

~~# stalker discussion thread #~~ (Page 3)

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anandnandu

Originally posted by shana_83

As we have seen from the beginning directors of CCBM tried to keep a suspecting eye on everybody of the Sood house for the viewers. You will see that after every incident of stalking there was at least one member of the Sood house. Nivi had suspecting look towards Sid twice; once after ransacking their bedroom, second time vanishing of the Sergi thalis from the store room. Nivi rushed towards Vandana several times after she was the victim of the stalker many times. We have seen Nandu, Lalji also twice. We have seen Yshodhara, Chanchal also on spot on the Maha puja-maha episode day, even Divya too. Viren was always aksed by Nivi after several stalking incidents happened and by chance Viren was there at that time OR something else? So what I mean is that except Dadaji and Nivi herself everybody is their in the suspect list of directors of CCBM and of viewers.Confused
Then what could be the motive for everybody and thats what is going to make the real one from all the suspects. This is still unknown.LOL

Viren loves Nivi from his heart, so he cannot scare/hurt Nivi. Is it so OR the character is still yet to disclose for the viewers/Nivi?

Chanchal/Jwahar/Yashodhara - they can do things openly, I mean they need not to scold/scare/hurt Nivi secretly. Because everybody knows that they hate Nivi.  So they are not in my list.

Vandana/Sid/Divya - all of them equally have motives and can be the stalker.

Nandu/Lalja - could do but only get the instructions from another person.

New person - don't know but there is a chance. May be somebody who is jealous of NivRen's relationship, wants to break that. Thats why trying to prove that Nivi is mad.

I'm too confused as you and directors of CCBM.ConfusedLOL

Ur post seems to be quiet right..........My utter suspect is Viren itself.........I think he has Multiple personality...U pple know a film Annyan(remaded to hindi,don't know the name) in tamil hero Vikram(Raavn fame) had 3 personalities....1 is extremly naive ,simple and fearful man,,,,other with a romeo type,charming man....3 with a cruel(bt need to have justice),attacky man..i think viren is have such a prsonality...With a charming lover...........pshycotic lover...................cruel mentallity to kill others(note:- i AM damn viren fan)

oh yeah........film is called Aparachit in hindi.......... in an article it was shown that viren will be shown as a different kind of hero.......so it is possible that viren might be having split personality .....

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
it might be viren who is trying 2 bring nivi close to him and in yesterdays episode  he showed some phsyco expression
prasheetha Newbie
prasheetha
prasheetha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
The stalker is viren itself.In the article it is said that his hidden personality will be revealed soon.Even for me it is hard to digest.Only consoling factor is that he is doing all these things for his love,nivedita.Shocked

I am also excited to see the moments where viren will love her exceeding all limits as said by kinshuk himself in the article.Clap
ClapClapClap 

but DOOT will u pls tell me where u saw such a psycho expression in his face???Confused
Confused

Edited by prasheetha - 28 December 2010 at 11:51pm
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasheetha

The stalker is viren itself.In the article it is said that his hidden personality will be revealed soon.Even for me it is hard to digest.Only consoling factor is that he is doing all these things for his love,nivedita.Shocked

I am also excited to see the moments where viren will love her exceeding all limits as said by kinshuk himself in the article.Clap
ClapClapClap 

but DOOT will u pls tell me where u saw such a psycho expression in his face???Confused
Confused
see the epi again while he enteres the romm see his reaction
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged

I have a HUGEEEE feeling it's Vandana now.

She was the one who introduced Nivi to that old, dusty room of hers while sobbing and weeping. And while Nivi worked to renovate the room the stalker had come by several times!

Vandana was also present during that blood stained kurta and store room tracks. In fact, the person sending Vandana to the store room every time is Dadi. So I am guessing Dadi and Vandana are in it together! They're both trying to prove Nivi is crazy...

Go to top