Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

~~# stalker discussion thread #~~ (Page 2)

hajar Groupbie
hajar
hajar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I think it is Chanchal who with someone is making Nivi prove that she is mad n wants her son to leave Nivi forever bcos she already said that she can go to any extent to destroy Nivi n without the concern of Viren also.   The other suspect is Dadi she is dead against both Nivren so she has already made Nivi's mom to commit suicide so she is doing with some third person's help:-)  Letzzz wait for one week n we will know the exact person whether it is he/sheConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83kinny_ranvir

pratigyaz Groupbie
pratigyaz
pratigyaz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I don't know about you, but I am getting bored with the stalker track, cv's need to reveal and move on with nivren relationship. They could explore a number of tracks and this one is loosing interest rapidly. So please lets move on cv'sSmile
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

no dear sod was there when she was untyin the rope..

right now.. Im thinkin its either vandana or sid.. N nobody else..

Jawahar, yashodra n chanchal r doin everythin in front..

Viren loves nivi alot so he is nt the one..

Divya is miss dumb of all she cnt plan all dis..

So vandna or sid.. both have reasons as well...

Vandana bcoz nivi hurted her son n sid bcoz she hurted her..

Personally i realllllllyyyyyy want sid to be the stalker.. It will be super interestin to see tht...

Yep. Think its Vandana or Sid. Like earlier, I wud love Sid to be the one.
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren

Well i think it may be vandana or siddharth Confused sid becoz he wants to take revenge and vandana becoz she's hurt by nivi viren's marriage....  or may be some new person who has some unknown reason for this kind of thing.....  i also think it may be keshav(that's far thinking) but as he is not happy with nivi's marriage....and as chanchal,yashodhara and jawahar r doing it openly...

no i dont think it is keshav or anybody from outside bcoz some of the stalker things r happening late at night when nobody from outside can enter their house...so it is somebody inside the house itself who is doing all this...
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

As we have seen from the beginning directors of CCBM tried to keep a suspecting eye on everybody of the Sood house for the viewers. You will see that after every incident of stalking there was at least one member of the Sood house. Nivi had suspecting look towards Sid twice; once after ransacking their bedroom, second time vanishing of the Sergi thalis from the store room. Nivi rushed towards Vandana several times after she was the victim of the stalker many times. We have seen Nandu, Lalji also twice. We have seen Yshodhara, Chanchal also on spot on the Maha puja-maha episode day, even Divya too. Viren was always aksed by Nivi after several stalking incidents happened and by chance Viren was there at that time OR something else? So what I mean is that except Dadaji and Nivi herself everybody is their in the suspect list of directors of CCBM and of viewers.Confused
Then what could be the motive for everybody and thats what is going to make the real one from all the suspects. This is still unknown.LOL

Viren loves Nivi from his heart, so he cannot scare/hurt Nivi. Is it so OR the character is still yet to disclose for the viewers/Nivi?

Chanchal/Jwahar/Yashodhara - they can do things openly, I mean they need not to scold/scare/hurt Nivi secretly. Because everybody knows that they hate Nivi.  So they are not in my list.

Vandana/Sid/Divya - all of them equally have motives and can be the stalker.

Nandu/Lalja - could do but only get the instructions from another person.

New person - don't know but there is a chance. May be somebody who is jealous of NivRen's relationship, wants to break that. Thats why trying to prove that Nivi is mad.

I'm too confused as you and directors of CCBM.ConfusedLOL

Ur post seems to be quiet right..........My utter suspect is Viren itself.........I think he has Multiple personality...U pple know a film Annyan(remaded to hindi,don't know the name) in tamil hero Vikram(Raavn fame) had 3 personalities....1 is extremly naive ,simple and fearful man,,,,other with a romeo type,charming man....3 with a cruel(bt need to have justice),attacky man..i think viren is have such a prsonality...With a charming lover...........pshycotic lover...................cruel mentallity to kill others(note:- i AM damn viren fan)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

e3pwincess Groupbie
e3pwincess
e3pwincess

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I have a feeling it may be a new character, maybe a girl from Virens college that liked him Confused... I don't want it to be this but it's possible because we hardly know about his past as he never talks about it. I also think that he'll use this girl to make Nivi jealous(so she can realise her love for Viren), because I don't know if all of you remember that article about Viren being psychotically in love with Nivi but this could be what that article meant. Also CCBM's slogan is something like 'pyaar hokar bhi pyar se inkhar' so this may be the only way Nivi realises that she loves Viren. But anyway I just hope all of this ends quickly so we can see some lighter moments in CCBM.Smile

Edited by e3pwincess - 28 December 2010 at 6:30am

shana_83

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
may be divya's mom
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I don't think it's Sid. Vandana could be a possibility, but when Dadi saw the stalker in a blanket, it did not seem to be Vandana, coz the stalker seemed to be someone younger, but you never know...

I think it's Viren himself and this could be due to 2 reasons.

1. Viren is pretending to love Nivi, and he actually has a ulterior motive in marrying her.

2. Viren has split personality. One part of him loves Nivi, and the other hates her.

Poojaa_P

Go to top