Gunahon Ka Devta

more who likes Arpi ya Avdesh (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalitondra

Hi dreamy ,

thanks for answ, but i don t understand ur question : who must be save?

sorry, Kalitondra...but I didn't say anything about save.

What I meant was Arpi lives for her love, that is all important to her. She has nothing else, in a sense except her love for Avdesh. She expresses it more freely than he does. Avdesh too loves her but he does not express it as easily as she does. Also he has ties and responsibilities which requires a way of living that demands a lot from him. This is also another reason why he is more reticient about saying he loves her.

But their love for each other is equal, I would say. Each would die for the other. Often actions speaks louder than words. The reason Arpi said it more than Avi is because she wholeheartedly accepts it and embraces it, willingly to go with the flow and do whatever is needed to win that love. Avi by his circumstances is not so free but it is not less.

Hope that makes more sense.Smile...words are not flowing today from me!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Sidda8yoga23priya

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi dreamy ,

What I meant was Arpi lives for her love, that is all important to her. She has nothing else, in a sense except her love for Avdesh. She expresses it more freely than he does. Avdesh too loves her but he does not express it as easily as she does. Also he has ties and responsibilities which requires a way of living that demands a lot from him. This is also another reason why he is more reticient about saying he loves her.

But their love for each other is equal, I would say. Each would die for the other. Often actions speaks louder than words. The reason Arpi said it more than Avi is because she wholeheartedly accepts it and embraces it, willingly to go with the flow and do whatever is needed to win that love. Avi by his circumstances is not so free but it is not less.

well said Dreamy

@Kalitondra
you were asking about dreamy's question in the other thread about Who Avi will save, BJ or Arpita? right
correct me if I am wrong
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi dreamy ,

well said Dreamy

@Kalitondra
you were asking about dreamy's question in the other thread about Who Avi will save, BJ or Arpita? right
correct me if I am wrong

ohhh that question. Ok that was a hypothetical scenario, make believe. To show bhootni where avdesh's heart lies. People often give themselves away when they have to act instinctively, from their gut reaction. So I said if bhootni and Arpi were to be in the haveli with all doors and windows locked and a ticking bomb there. In that moment, who would Acdesh save?...the instinctive reaction would be to save the loved one - Arpi in this case....my view anyway.

Hope that makes sense now.Smile
najuwa Newbie
najuwa
najuwa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Avdesh is mre romantic nd luvng thn arpita ...

Heart
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with Dreamy. Both Avdesh and Arpita have an equal amount of love for each other. However, Avdesh does not know how to show his love as freely as Apri because he was not raised in a loving atmosphere. Imagine a 14 years old boy who has lost his brother and father and has a paralyzed mother. He had to refer to Bhauji for affection and guidance and she had raised him to be a Gunda. Avdesh had not grown up will love being flourished on him by someone else. He still does not know how to express his feelings for Aprita. However, Avi has opened alot already. He is willing to show his love for Apri in front of others and he has started to give her loving words. It will take him time to express his feeling. Also, we must remind ourselves that Avi is no romantic, he had to use his lovely goons and buddies to help him meet with Apri and write a love letter. Avi should really watch some Shahrukh Khan films and learn some tricks from the great master. Apri is such a loving wife and Avi is appreciates her affection. She already knows Avi's heart  and thus she does not believe any romantic words or gestures are necessary to demonstrate their deep love. All Avi has to do is look at Apri tenderly and she will understand his deep love.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Avita are made for each other...n they both love one another equally..no one is less n no one is more...only thing is they have different ways of showing their love towards each other!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
thanks Sidda, i ll show 2 Avdesh Kuch kuch hota hai,3KG aur Kal ho na ho Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
okey i see, honnestly i don t know bcs everything is possible , he can save arpi in first 'nd the gaddar (bahu), or do like the other says he save bahu bcs arpi ask him 2 do it, but if i can choose i ll prefere tht he save the booth to haven't regrets after bcs he is a man of duty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index