Gunahon Ka Devta

more who likes Arpi ya Avdesh

Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi, do u think Arpita shows 'nd loves Avdesh more than him? we sowe her love from the first moment, while he has done for her? hes 's shy ya dosen t know how show her love to Arpi?

if u 're agree ya na , plz send me ur answers , i m waiting for, see u very very jaldi 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjanaahegde thumbnail
Yes Aprita love more than avi
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
they both love each other equally. It is just at the moment Arpi is expressing more than Avdesh because for love is everything and nothing else matters. Avdesh too loves her wholeheartedly but he has so many ties and burdens holding him down. So he is unable to totally let love dictate him, the way it dictates love.

But that doesn't mean it is any less.
Kalitondra thumbnail
i m agree with u anjaanaa, Arpi love more than avedesh , 'nd he dosen't know wht she did for be with him 'nd wht she can do for him 'nd to see him happy, but i m affraid that 1 day arpi wil be tired, bcs love seems like a fire , if there 're no  wood it ll shut, 'nd this couple is very cute so ,  avdesh  must do something to preserve this love, if not, he ll lose everything
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I go with dreamy di..........both of them love each other equally..........it's just that awi dosen't express much.....and arpi does........
Kalitondra thumbnail
Hi dreamy ,

thanks for answ, but i don t understand ur question : who must be save?
Kalitondra thumbnail

yes i know tht he loves arpi , but i s not the same intensity of love , esliye arpi lives this love , but avdesh his life style don t let him express this love like arpi, the lal singh case is the main cheese. 

yoga23priya thumbnail
i go with dreamy di and sunaha......
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kalitondra

Hi dreamy ,

thanks for answ, but i don t understand ur question : who must be save?

sorry, Kalitondra...but I didn't say anything about save.

What I meant was Arpi lives for her love, that is all important to her. She has nothing else, in a sense except her love for Avdesh. She expresses it more freely than he does. Avdesh too loves her but he does not express it as easily as she does. Also he has ties and responsibilities which requires a way of living that demands a lot from him. This is also another reason why he is more reticient about saying he loves her.

But their love for each other is equal, I would say. Each would die for the other. Often actions speaks louder than words. The reason Arpi said it more than Avi is because she wholeheartedly accepts it and embraces it, willingly to go with the flow and do whatever is needed to win that love. Avi by his circumstances is not so free but it is not less.

Hope that makes more sense.😊...words are not flowing today from me!
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

sorry, Kalitondra...but I didn't say anything about save.

What I meant was Arpi lives for her love, that is all important to her. She has nothing else, in a sense except her love for Avdesh. She expresses it more freely than he does. Avdesh too loves her but he does not express it as easily as she does. Also he has ties and responsibilities which requires a way of living that demands a lot from him. This is also another reason why he is more reticient about saying he loves her.

But their love for each other is equal, I would say. Each would die for the other. Often actions speaks louder than words. The reason Arpi said it more than Avi is because she wholeheartedly accepts it and embraces it, willingly to go with the flow and do whatever is needed to win that love. Avi by his circumstances is not so free but it is not less.

Hope that makes more sense.😊...words are not flowing today from me!

well said Dreamy

@Kalitondra
you were asking about dreamy's question in the other thread about Who Avi will save, BJ or Arpita? right
correct me if I am wrong