Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Age Byronic Hero-Dutta SHriram Patil (Page 3)

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
nice observation!

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Shilpita,

It was an awesome comparison...No doubt Dutta is a Byronic Hero...Smile

He has to be little more intelligent...rather being total emotional...He should be a Responsible Decision Maker and Keen observer and Very sensible...Need to sense every one heart beat...especially Sudharshan and Kala...and all his enemies...So that he can fix them Properly and lead a Happy Life with His Lovely Angel of Love..and Best Pal Baaji Rao....Smile
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitrakshgeet

Hi Shilpita,

It was an awesome comparison...No doubt Dutta is a Byronic Hero...Smile

He has to be little more intelligent...rather being total emotional...He should be a Responsible Decision Maker and Keen observer and Very sensible...Need to sense every one heart beat...especially Sudharshan and Kala...and all his enemies...So that he can fix them Properly and lead a Happy Life with His Lovely Angel of Love..and Best Pal Baaji Rao....Smile

The thing i have observed in all the stories i have mentioned above is that..the hero seems to be very intelligent, unfalllible, smart and savvy but only till the heroines enter the scenario...somehow after that..these high standing demigods take a fall..fall in love and loose their marbles...just like the gadha has lost his senses(common or not so common) since our nakku traipsed into his life....I mean the guy didn't even have a moments respite...got married (twiceShocked)..no SR(TwiceShocked)...FR(on SR!!!Ouch)....attack by Goons(anna,manianna,chaskar,unknown guys, random assasins who can't even use snipersOuch)....Met his Dad(??Confused)...got a brand new marriagble aged sister(he already has roops to be married off and now bumblebeeConfusedOuch)...now in such situations how can he not act like a gadha....poor thing my sympathies are with him..LOL....he has faced enoughOuch

Jokes apart...i feel that such love stories say one thing loud and clear...HOW THE MIGHTY HAD FALLEN?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
agree with u me too love his character as its not flawless .... he has his strengths and weaknesses which make him human and believable. love the cvs for creating such a beautiful character and u for highlighting his wonderful traits.
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

agree with u me too love his character as its not flawless .... he has his strengths and weaknesses which make him human and believable. love the cvs for creating such a beautiful character and u for highlighting his wonderful traits.

Thank you gulabbo....aye haye..evrytime i call you that i see you blush blush....LOL

jks apart..haye don't you just LOVE looking at him..i mean MR doesn't impress me much in SBB,SBS,etc....But when he is Dutta...i m like ready to jump through hoops and loops..

Crazy ain't i?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Thank you gulabbo....aye haye..evrytime i call you that i see you blush blush....LOL

jks apart..haye don't you just LOVE looking at him..i mean MR doesn't impress me much in SBB,SBS,etc....But when he is Dutta...i m like ready to jump through hoops and loops..

you r bang on rt ...whenever u call me gulabo i turn RED like the font color ...lol..hope others dont start calling me the same.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yah i just feel like watching him on and on ....i made a siggie on pg-20 creations corner do have a look and u will understand what i feel for him Blushing
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shilpita87

you r bang on rt ...whenever u call me gulabo i turn RED like the font color ...lol..hope others dont start calling me the same.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yah i just feel like watching him on and on ....i made a siggie on pg-20 creations corner do have a look and u will understand what i feel for him Blushing

OKie Cookie..*Shilpi running to creations corner*

Go to top