Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Age Byronic Hero-Dutta SHriram Patil (Page 2)

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
OMG SHILPITA. Aaj to lagta hai ki tum itni heart touching post karke hume heart attack hi dila dongi. Its too awesum as usual. Lagta hai aaj tumhare andar ka poet, writer, creator sab jaag gaye nd jaage bhi kyun nahi, afterall aaj ltl ki first anniversary jo hai.
Keep posting the gud work.
Clap

Edited by shruti10august - 28 December 2010 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

MS: Even the bolded traits Dutta does have...lets not forget he is a bigshot don.

yes, ksh, i agree he is a don....but high level of intelligenceShocked....saare image ki vaat lag jayegi, kshreya!!!!LOL then who will we call gadhaLOL
Shilpi is right...he might have lost his brains the moment nakku rhunjhuned into his lifeEmbarrassedLOL...but still .... intelligence and dutta just dont go togetherLOL
i would dearly cry when he turns intelligent....dutta would lose his charmLOL

Edited by msthula - 28 December 2010 at 4:33am

Wanderbug

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Great post, Shilpitha! And so true!Clap

Dutta is a classic hero. He is both perfect and flawed (if that is possible) and that makes him intriguing.  LTL is a novel story of knight saving a damsel in distress and it has been potrayed so beautifully on screen that the novelty increases by many folds. Like in yesterday's episode, the way Dutta walks towards Nakku, looking into her eyes to get the car keys. I could literally see love and confusion pour out of his eyes and my heart was beating fast! There are many more scenes that has made me feel so. If I start writing about them, it would take the whole daySmile

The only other hero before LTL that I could read so well on screen was Colin Firth's potrayal of Darcy in the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. I have watched that so many times...But now after watching Dutta...I can say without any doubt that, for me , Dutta is the best of them! I have seen him angry, mad, cry, love, smile, naughty, hate and confused. In each of these feelings, the essence of Dutta is somewhere hidden in his eyes...And that is his vulnerability! And I love that. Today , we will be seeing him sing. I was really mad when I saw the precap yesterday. But this morning, when I think that it is LTL's first anniversary and about all the beautiful feelings it has brought into my life, I am going to keep my apprehensions aside and enjoy the episode for whatever it is. If I can feel Dutta's pain and emotions through this song, then I will be the happiest!

I am so happy that I started watching this show and joined this forum. This has become a part of my life.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosarama_2010JyoeWanderbugMrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Great post, Shilpitha! And so true!Clap

Dutta is a classic hero. He is both perfect and flawed (if that is possible) and that makes him intriguing.  LTL is a novel story of knight saving a damsel in distress and it has been potrayed so beautifully on screen that the novelty increases by many folds. Like in yesterday's episode, the way Dutta walks towards Nakku, looking into her eyes to get the car keys. I could literally see love and confusion pour out of his eyes and my heart was beating fast! There are many more scenes that has made me feel so. If I start writing about them, it would take the whole daySmile

The only other hero before LTL that I could read so well on screen was Colin Firth's potrayal of Darcy in the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. I have watched that so many times...But now after watching Dutta...I can say without any doubt that, for me , Dutta is the best of them! I have seen him angry, mad, cry, love, smile, naughty, hate and confused. In each of these feelings, the essence of Dutta is somewhere hidden in his eyes...And that is his vulnerability! And I love that. Today , we will be seeing him sing. I was really mad when I saw the precap yesterday. But this morning, when I think that it is LTL's first anniversary and about all the beautiful feelings it has brought into my life, I am going to keep my apprehensions aside and enjoy the episode for whatever it is. If I can feel Dutta's pain and emotions through this song, then I will be the happiest!

I am so happy that I started watching this show and joined this forum. This has become a part of my life.

It is so true for many of us.. that this forum gives us an outlet to vent our emotions. I feel connected to so many of the members. sometimes i think that i have lost mymind to love a so to this level of obsession..but then i am not alone in it...there are so many of us...that's why this is special.

Crystal29

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hey Shilp awesome post............... very well written dear....................
ThoughI dunno love reading books & stories.................... So ur all charactors r just unkown to me...............
But one thing is sure that ur post is very  heart touching...........................

Edited by khushi0318 - 28 December 2010 at 5:44am

Wanderbug

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............Smile.....SHILPI.................i will hav words shortage to describe it......................am just in awe how u compared those lovely characters to our beloved THE GADHA AND THE BEST LOVER Dutta sriram patil.........................DEFINITELY its MR...............portraying DUTTA..................with all his flaws he has won our hearts...................definitely this man is a dream which we all love to c wid our open eyes......Day Dreaming.............THANKS for this lovely post  on this one year completion of our having MR.DSP....................Heart

Wanderbug

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Dutta is the best of them! I have seen him angry, mad, cry, love, smile, naughty, hate and confused. In each of these feelings, the essence of Dutta is somewhere hidden in his eyes...

i agree...dutta has lived every emotion there is be it hate, love, anger, obsession (ok mayb nt bt may)...etc the onli 1 left is jealousy---lol... this is summut very unique bwt dutta's character n sets it apart from other TV characters...usually we see the main female leads go thru these emotions day in n day out bt in LTL for the 1st time we hav the main male lead going thru thm which gives MR an opportunity 2 express his talent in many dif ways...

nice post shilpita..couldnt hav agreed anymre...dutta is indeed a hero n the best character on TV right nowEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Wanderbug

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I can only say with your post you have taken our Dutta to another level...I wish the creatives read your post, to know in what eye we would love to see our Dutta, yes the character has immense possibilities and somehow I feel for the last few episodes they are not doing justice to his character...but then this is serial world and the season is festive, who wants to work ?  Very well written Clap

Go to top