Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great post, Shilpitha! And so true!πŸ‘

Dutta is a classic hero. He is both perfect and flawed (if that is possible) and that makes him intriguing.  LTL is a novel story of knight saving a damsel in distress and it has been potrayed so beautifully on screen that the novelty increases by many folds. Like in yesterday's episode, the way Dutta walks towards Nakku, looking into her eyes to get the car keys. I could literally see love and confusion pour out of his eyes and my heart was beating fast! There are many more scenes that has made me feel so. If I start writing about them, it would take the whole day😊. 

The only other hero before LTL that I could read so well on screen was Colin Firth's potrayal of Darcy in the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. I have watched that so many times...But now after watching Dutta...I can say without any doubt that, for me , Dutta is the best of them! I have seen him angry, mad, cry, love, smile, naughty, hate and confused. In each of these feelings, the essence of Dutta is somewhere hidden in his eyes...And that is his vulnerability! And I love that. Today , we will be seeing him sing. I was really mad when I saw the precap yesterday. But this morning, when I think that it is LTL's first anniversary and about all the beautiful feelings it has brought into my life, I am going to keep my apprehensions aside and enjoy the episode for whatever it is. If I can feel Dutta's pain and emotions through this song, then I will be the happiest!

I am so happy that I started watching this show and joined this forum. This has become a part of my life.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Great post, Shilpitha! And so true!πŸ‘

Dutta is a classic hero. He is both perfect and flawed (if that is possible) and that makes him intriguing.  LTL is a novel story of knight saving a damsel in distress and it has been potrayed so beautifully on screen that the novelty increases by many folds. Like in yesterday's episode, the way Dutta walks towards Nakku, looking into her eyes to get the car keys. I could literally see love and confusion pour out of his eyes and my heart was beating fast! There are many more scenes that has made me feel so. If I start writing about them, it would take the whole day😊. 

The only other hero before LTL that I could read so well on screen was Colin Firth's potrayal of Darcy in the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. I have watched that so many times...But now after watching Dutta...I can say without any doubt that, for me , Dutta is the best of them! I have seen him angry, mad, cry, love, smile, naughty, hate and confused. In each of these feelings, the essence of Dutta is somewhere hidden in his eyes...And that is his vulnerability! And I love that. Today , we will be seeing him sing. I was really mad when I saw the precap yesterday. But this morning, when I think that it is LTL's first anniversary and about all the beautiful feelings it has brought into my life, I am going to keep my apprehensions aside and enjoy the episode for whatever it is. If I can feel Dutta's pain and emotions through this song, then I will be the happiest!

I am so happy that I started watching this show and joined this forum. This has become a part of my life.

It is so true for many of us.. that this forum gives us an outlet to vent our emotions. I feel connected to so many of the members. sometimes i think that i have lost mymind to love a so to this level of obsession..but then i am not alone in it...there are so many of us...that's why this is special.
--khushi-- thumbnail
Hey Shilp awesome post............... very well written dear....................
ThoughI dunno love reading books & stories.................... So ur all charactors r just unkown to me...............
But one thing is sure that ur post is very  heart touching...........................
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............😊.....SHILPI.................i will hav words shortage to describe it......................am just in awe how u compared those lovely characters to our beloved THE GADHA AND THE BEST LOVER Dutta sriram patil.........................DEFINITELY its MR...............portraying DUTTA..................with all his flaws he has won our hearts...................definitely this man is a dream which we all love to c wid our open eyes......😍.............THANKS for this lovely post  on this one year completion of our having MR.DSP....................❀️
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Dutta is the best of them! I have seen him angry, mad, cry, love, smile, naughty, hate and confused. In each of these feelings, the essence of Dutta is somewhere hidden in his eyes...

i agree...dutta has lived every emotion there is be it hate, love, anger, obsession (ok mayb nt bt may)...etc the onli 1 left is jealousy---lol... this is summut very unique bwt dutta's character n sets it apart from other TV characters...usually we see the main female leads go thru these emotions day in n day out bt in LTL for the 1st time we hav the main male lead going thru thm which gives MR an opportunity 2 express his talent in many dif ways...

nice post shilpita..couldnt hav agreed anymre...dutta is indeed a hero n the best character on TV right now😳
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I can only say with your post you have taken our Dutta to another level...I wish the creatives read your post, to know in what eye we would love to see our Dutta, yes the character has immense possibilities and somehow I feel for the last few episodes they are not doing justice to his character...but then this is serial world and the season is festive, who wants to work ?  Very well written πŸ‘
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shilpita,

It was an awesome comparison...No doubt Dutta is a Byronic Hero...😊

He has to be little more intelligent...rather being total emotional...He should be a Responsible Decision Maker and Keen observer and Very sensible...Need to sense every one heart beat...especially Sudharshan and Kala...and all his enemies...So that he can fix them Properly and lead a Happy Life with His Lovely Angel of Love..and Best Pal Baaji Rao....😊
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitrakshgeet

Hi Shilpita,

It was an awesome comparison...No doubt Dutta is a Byronic Hero...😊

He has to be little more intelligent...rather being total emotional...He should be a Responsible Decision Maker and Keen observer and Very sensible...Need to sense every one heart beat...especially Sudharshan and Kala...and all his enemies...So that he can fix them Properly and lead a Happy Life with His Lovely Angel of Love..and Best Pal Baaji Rao....😊

The thing i have observed in all the stories i have mentioned above is that..the hero seems to be very intelligent, unfalllible, smart and savvy but only till the heroines enter the scenario...somehow after that..these high standing demigods take a fall..fall in love and loose their marbles...just like the gadha has lost his senses(common or not so common) since our nakku traipsed into his life....I mean the guy didn't even have a moments respite...got married (twice😲)..no SR(Twice😲)...FR(on SR!!!)....attack by Goons(anna,manianna,chaskar,unknown guys, random assasins who can't even use snipers)....Met his Dad(??πŸ˜•)...got a brand new marriagble aged sister(he already has roops to be married off and now bumblebeeπŸ˜•)...now in such situations how can he not act like a gadha....poor thing my sympathies are with him..πŸ˜†....he has faced enough

Jokes apart...i feel that such love stories say one thing loud and clear...HOW THE MIGHTY HAD FALLEN?😳
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
agree with u me too love his character as its not flawless .... he has his strengths and weaknesses which make him human and believable. love the cvs for creating such a beautiful character and u for highlighting his wonderful traits.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

agree with u me too love his character as its not flawless .... he has his strengths and weaknesses which make him human and believable. love the cvs for creating such a beautiful character and u for highlighting his wonderful traits.

Thank you gulabbo....aye haye..evrytime i call you that i see you blush blush....πŸ˜†

jks apart..haye don't you just LOVE looking at him..i mean MR doesn't impress me much in SBB,SBS,etc....But when he is Dutta...i m like ready to jump through hoops and loops..

Crazy ain't i?😳