Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

A Day In The Life Of Gunjan Shergill- Oneshots (Page 5)

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Need i say am late!!LOL...againTongue

Its just tht m way too lazyLOL n hey dont blame me, Its winter here, n the cold makes me even more lazyLOL (yeah, thts possible!!Tongue)

Firstly thnks to all those who read n Hit the like tabEmbarrassed It means a lot guys Hug
And all those who didnt edit their commentsLOL m not gonna complain lol coz i understand lol...thnks for reading :D
@Sum- thnk u hunnieEmbarrassed

@krtika- thnks a bunch <33

@Manjari- thnks dear :D i dunno how it happensLOL i Just keep thinking n everything falls into one piece :) thnks once again xDD

@aashi- thnks hun xDD yes i hv adored ash's character from day 1, didnt lyk her when she was trying to be the chashmish of sam's dreams coz she got annoying(a bit) but then she was back to her usual self, which was gr8 :D m glad u liked the duo, n yup i agree, wish the cv's had dwelled deeper into their bond.

@sonu- u knw whenever i see ur review even before reading i have this huge grin on my face n its always der xDD ur reviews always mean a lot to me, u have been their since the very beginning...i mean ever since i started posting my works on IF..u hv truly been a gr8 support =) 
i will try to be more active....m just too blank at times, its like i have lost connection with my ff's dont feel lyk writing, and its wierd but i want to experiment more...this OS was exactly that, an experiment, it focuses more on ashwini-gunjan with very less emphasis on SaJan....still i hv got wonderful readers who appreciate my work. Cant thnk u guys enough!Hug && I luv u too :)

@MoNayaKiDeewani- dont kill me sorry i forgot ur name, bhulakkad me =p wat was it again? :)and thnks for d review, means a lot <33
@anz.iqbal- ermm thnks!

@Nishi- thnks a lot hun :) m glad u liked it, yes i wanted to depict just that, ash wasnt being selfish, i empathize with all those who have gone thru such tough times...!they r rlly brave, hats off to them!

@ Madiha- thnks a lot hun, am glad u liked it :)

@preety- thnks hun, will try...if i get sum nice idea for the next.. :)

@gunjan- thnks a lot dear :D am glad u liked my OS so much, i worked extra hard on this one, the last lineEmbarrassed it just came to me...out of nowhere..smthin sajanish i had to add n i cudnt complete the OS without the mention of samratSillyDay DreamingBlushingi have been drooling over monaya/Sajan too thnks to all the wonderful writers out there! xDD

@mehak_arora- thts very flatteringBlushing but ohh well m not a professional writer...i write for fun, just to share a few smiles, a few tears ohh well thnks for d review, means a lot to me<33

@ArShSaJan- thnks a lot dear:)

@tehzeeb- thnks a lot hun <33

@monaya_sajan- thnks a lot dear:)

@divya- thnks a lot dear :)

@aarthi- thnks a lot dear, m glad u liked it :)

@saduf- yeah took a rlly long break eh? well initially it was just me being lazy =p but then the news of mjht ending was horrible n i stopped ahemLOL i mean didnt write at all, after tht i wasnt well...and well the moment i got rid of all the medicines..i penned this one :) thnks a lot for appreciatng my work :)

@Koolgurl- thnks :D

@anu- thnks a lot hun, am g lad u liked it, yeah its been long..... i made a comeback n then disappeared again Lol nyways thnks for the amazing review! means a lot to me <333

@tenzeel- thnks a lot dear:) m glad u liked it..!

@shafoo- thnks hun :)

@sunny- thnks :D

ohh a rlly long thnk u postTongue well it was mucch needed after the wonderful response this OS got...i didnt expect tht rlly...thnks a bunch guys Hug u guys rock!xDD

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
hiiii
soory 4 da late
been abroad
awesome os yaar
loved it
beautiful
thanks 4 da pm

Go to top