Shweta's Journey in BB..Vid Mix..Oder link Added - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Well,i have to admit that this is ur best mix so far that u made in ur life till now,n mind you i have seen all ur mixes which you made so far except u made any on your  DMG stuffs.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: samFan

LOL@ Nikal diye gaye................... Atyachar..............!!!! Atyachari mods doing atyachar on innocent Dolly fans.................. lol

Yes I am bengali....... you forgot???? My name is Nilanjana.......... Ki obostha........... We talked once, I said my hubby is in Africa now......... 

@Video...... song selection and scene selection is really good............. My fav song Pal....... Very well made..... which software did u use??? I want to make similar vid for my fav Dolly Bindra............ or may be for ASSSHMIT πŸ€’  lol

OMG my memory 🀒 I know now I remember everything.. Sorry for tht haanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah nikaal diya gaya na 🀣 I use Sony Vegas 😳 And you take care of the software it might not bear the faces of the two people u mentioned here 🀣

@ Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa -- Thankieeee hun😳😳😳😳
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guddi ,very very very nice mix,loved it to core. Going to downlod it to watch again n again. Really ur gr8. About shweta to leave ds week. I dont think that shweta would leave it easily.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Great work P4R πŸ‘πŸ‘ , never watched such a long VM before ! πŸ˜† But it was awesome and the song you selected makes it worth watching ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMG my memory 🀒 I know now I remember everything.. Sorry for tht haanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah nikaal diya gaya na 🀣 I use Sony Vegas 😳 And you take care of the software it might not bear the faces of the two people u mentioned here 🀣

@ Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa -- Thankieeee hun😳

We Dolly fans are not like u ST fans, we will make a horror video of our Maiya.............. Horror queen!!! video starting with our Maiya's Ayeeeeeeeee and ending with Baap pe jana nahi.......... Kitchen kisike baap ka nahi followed by our maiya's awesome laughter................

U ST fans make ur regular  lovie dovie videos and we Dolly fans will make our hatke horror films....... Raaz 3!!! 

Our maiya is favourite among aatma's.............. They love to get inside her.........
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Ur welcome Guddi....You deserve the praise the VM is simply awesome...I cry every time i watch it 😭 I will miss ST a lott after this show ends....😭

Me too cry everytime i watch dis beauutifull heart touching Vm..😭😭😭
Sonam.B thumbnail
I kno u are a pioneer in signature and avtar making
but never knew u made vm's too
wow great creation..keep up da gud workπŸ‘πŸΌ
okkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat a touching video prerna4rishav πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

I had smile on my face throughout and once had tears in my eyes when shweta cried on seeing her daughters letter,it was very touching moment.

U beautifully showed all her best moments in house which sunk with lyrics of song too. Great work πŸ‘

Edited by okkk - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a LOT Vikrant, Ishan, Okkk and Sonam <3.. Love yall <3.. Glad and thanks for watching that πŸ˜ƒ

Nilu .. Trust me, I will; truly wait for that mix 🀣 It will be mind-blowing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks everyone for watching this 😳 Glad that so many people loved it 😳.. Thankoo much πŸ˜ƒ
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanx guddiπŸ€—
Sorry, I just got the time 2 watch it😳
Nice oneπŸ‘