Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This is beautiful guddi πŸ‘ Am no ST fan but the hard you put in is apparent...I wish this could be the official video they would show her when she leaves and not all that Jagda's and fights πŸ€’

Keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

This is beautiful guddi πŸ‘ Am no ST fan but the hard you put in is apparent...I wish this could be the official video they would show her when she leaves and not all that Jagda's and fights πŸ€’

Keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awwww thankoo Mihir 😳 I hope she never leaves πŸ˜†

Thanks for the appreciation.. Means a lot when it comes from a non-fan😳 my hard work pays off 😳

Okie now too much of drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Simply.. Thankoo Mihir 😳😳
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Awwww thankoo Mihir 😳 I hope she never leaves πŸ˜†

Thanks for the appreciation.. Means a lot when it comes from a non-fan😳 my hard work pays off 😳

Okie now too much of drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Simply.. Thankoo Mihir 😳😳

Im impressed by your hard work πŸ˜Š no wonder u got ST's biggest fan award πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

You're welcome and keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
siddhima_jeran thumbnail
OMG!!!
too good vm too good
i loved everything in it
it made mw imotional
u have done a great jobπŸ‘
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guddi....its awesome yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good job...!! Its perfect for ur dedication!!!😊
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Galwa its fantastic hun:)
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG such a beautiful video...i cried so much...but i think this time it would be Sameer for sure...i hope he stops behaving like this ..otherwise wo pakka bahar jayega
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Guddi ..what a brilliant piece of work .πŸ‘.i mean each & every moment was priceless & the song just fitted perfectly😍 ...love it ....Kudos to you hon for making such an amazing VMπŸ€— ....one can just figure your good intentions through this VM  & this VM is a proof of the fact that there have been countless happy moments for all of us while watching ST in the BB house ...😳

I am waiting for your next VM & you know whyπŸ˜†

And please don't say that ST will leave this weekπŸ˜” ....she is the only reason i tuned into BB every week ....lets be positive .

Nice work, P4R. The song suits the mood.
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Thanks a BUNCH everyone..

Shyams, Neeshii, Ibrahim, Sweetie_pie, Reeno, Rahulbose, Nehu, Monaya, Lazz, Lathika, Maryam, Pia, Dolly, SM28, Pinky, Itsnotme, Krantiveer, Kaushikbasu, resh, Cutestar, Susan, Faraan, Zeenia, Khu Bi-atch🀣, Tani, Sabz, Nitu, Pujji, Sanuuu, Uniquechoices and everyone who visited and watched that ☺️..

Thanks for the wishes.. Hope she is not out this week.. πŸ˜ƒ Love yall.. <3

Ur welcome Guddi....You deserve the praise the VM is simply awesome...I cry every time i watch it 😭😭😭😭 I will miss ST a lott after this show ends....😭