Saas Bina Sasuraal

prachin

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
prachin is so cute! yes he has odd ways of doing things but he always make me smile. and his science experiment haha. maybe cuz i;m a science student i'm partial. but  everyone in this house is growing on me. ved, gyan, dadaji and even pashu!  of course tej and toasty! pitaji hasnt grown on me that much though. how about you all? have the members of this family grown on you too?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehhrAraambsingapury

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prachin" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
prachin is cute.. i agree!
n he always makes me laugh... be it plants or the solar iron.. or the clothes.. or the science experiment..
hes gud!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
prachin's expt was very funny with the sugar, haldi etc... LOL

scinerd

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Prachin definitely a bit weird but he is still sweet. His experiments make me laugh. But yea, i agree all d family members have grown on me.

scinerd

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
He actually annoys me a bit
Cus he is constantly dumping his chores on Toasty and reminding her that she is do his share...

There is a somewhat cute side to him at times..he does try to help sometimes....

I like the youngest brother..he is very perceptive and sweet.

I think Prachin and that girl who has the greedy saas to be might get together...now that would be interesting..!

They sorta hinted towards it.....that girl being married into the same house as Toasty....she really needs some girl power in that house...

I dont like how Toasty is being treated like a house slave

scinerd

desi_lover_guy

IF-Dazzler

desi_lover_guy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
pracin and toasty sis seems to share common ....for science... we might see in future if this turn into romance

scinerd

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i agree with desiloverguy, i think parchin is going to get with toasty sis. toasty friend i think will get married to ved. but toasty does need help! so much work. 

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
prachin is really cute and some times the things he says make lots of sense........

lets see how creative unfold his character in future........

scinerd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.