Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Hawwt TaAnu Scene in SBS:28/12 *link updt* (Page 9)

..Chandni.. IF-Dazzler
..Chandni..
..Chandni..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Sita ... even i dn't understand what your trying to say! Confused 
At the end of  the day Harshad and Adidti too have their own fan follwing ..... which too is HUGE!

Alot of the fans were requesting to see them together for an interveiw ... so SBS decided to show them end of story  ... they want their show to be poplular at the end of the day so i don't think it's fair to blame them for fulfilling the requests of fans. 

Edited by chandnixxx - 31 December 2010 at 7:04pm

amreen-sweety Senior Member
amreen-sweety
amreen-sweety

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
love this segmentDay Dreaming
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@ chandnixxx- yeah i know its complicated to understand ,i am sorry i cudnot explain more than this !!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..

..Chandni.. IF-Dazzler
..Chandni..
..Chandni..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

^^ Ok fair enough :)

Anywhoooo  were AK and HC gorgous or were they gorgous Day Dreaming
dhyaaaaam i can still hear violins and guitars .. teheeeee

The most awsome thing about the interveiw was the song Stern Smile ' Mere Haath mein' From Fanaa seems made for Anu and Taani ! it was soooo serene soooooooo PEEEERRRRFECT  <333333 Day Dreaming

Edited by chandnixxx - 31 December 2010 at 7:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.sitakshii

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by dancexlovexlive

Originally posted by sita11

i loved this segment
its always a pleasure to see the flashing smile of anupriya wen she gives her interviews
always love her sophitications & decent ways of giving interviews

loved the way wen harshad says aunty mat kaho na ..kaam kaho ya mini kaho ........

all n all a nice Harshiya segment !!! in SBS after ages & this is for the first time they showed Harshiya for more than 1 minute

by the way i kind of lost respect for SBS after todays episode(SBS 29 Decem) ,now its proven that they always entertain the spammers ,the bashers & made their reports on the basis what spammers & bashers say ,not what the reality is
so from now on wards i wont b looking forward to any SBS reports
becaz today i saw their real roop what these SBS ppl r !!(sorry no offences to those who loved 29 DEC SBS report)

wait, i don't understand?  are you talking about aditi and harshad's segment?  what did sbs lie about?  i'm not gonna defend harshiti or anything so don't think i'm asking this cuz i wanna defend anyone or anything cuz i'm only harshiya and harshiya only.  i just don't understand. 
ok if ur asking me
let me explain

sbs ppl shd know that TERE LIYE is such a hit show & they also aware abt the bashings which were going on on their wall since months n months

but they presented this episode in such ways as if TERE LIYE doesnt exists
only the heer-prem fans r there & that too at the point wen TERE LIYE has got success after bearing so much of bashings n all from all corners (u very well know the reasons )
the TRUE FANS who stood by this show by voting for the actors of TERE LIYE almost on every poll ,on every award ...were not fools

TERE LIYE has got a very very huge fan following ,its not that only the FAN FOLLOWING of HARSHADS earlier show only matters
after all HARSHAD got his very first individual telly wards for TERE LIYE only

but sbs counts the success of any show only n only by counting the comments of the bashers
i can never do this cheap shot of spamming their wall & abusing anyone widout any reasons
the succcess of any show & any pair is decided by the trp's of the on-going show ,the leads pairs r interviewd on tht basis

if u want i can explain the rest to u in my pm
becaz i dont want to write here more than this & u can understand why !!Smile

kinda gotta grasp about what your saying :D don't worry, i think i understand why.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

Go to top