India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

A Note On Promo's (Page 2)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
lol...am sorry sandhya i was not here to express my excitement!LOL....i am VERY excited for this telecast!Big smile......i all through loved n enjoyed this trackk,,,,in fact it is one of my most fav. tracks of bhph now!Tongue.......n no not 'coz it had karan wahi in it, but 'coz i indeed liked this track. (as i have already said i like such tracks )......n kw just added sone pe suhaga in it!Smile

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.21

Every time we get to see a Promo..Most of us... i say Everyone is more Excited about the Show...But this time No one is Excited or had Any Reaction towards Promo..and Show....CVs Killed us Our Excitement towards the show with this Stupid And Crappiest Track..

Whenever A Promo Comes like this...Like Kya Type? Hope u understood? Not... ok Let me Tell You

First Kya Promo Came When Saanchi and Shravan Went to Pub...There it is like this...
Kya Saanchi Ban payegi Shravan ki Duniya mein Aapni Jagha....But What Happened...Shravan Without hesitation Simply Asked get out of his Duniya.. ...Saanchi Nahi Ban paaye Aapni Jagha...Right?

2nd  kya Promo came When Saanchi Fainted...There it is like this..Kya Aanewala hai nanna munna Sa Pyar...But what happened  Instead of pregnancy  The Truth Came Out that SaaVan are not Behaving as Miya Biwi...Right?

3rd now Kya Shravan Jeet payega? So now What u think Shravan really wins the Race...I dont think so...And It definitely makes the Viewers frustrate and Disappointment...For Sure...

What U feel Guyz? Am I correct?

so true...i am not excited for this show anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21

Go to top