India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

A Note On Promo's

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Every time we get to see a Promo..Most of us... i say Everyone is more Excited about the Show...But this time No one is Excited or had Any Reaction towards Promo..and Show....CVs Killed us Our Excitement towards the show with this Stupid And Crappiest Track..

Whenever A Promo Comes like this...Like Kya Type? Hope u understood? Not... ok Let me Tell You

First Kya Promo Came When Saanchi and Shravan Went to Pub...There it is like this...
Kya Saanchi Ban payegi Shravan ki Duniya mein Aapni Jagha....But What Happened...Shravan Without hesitation Simply Asked get out of his Duniya.. ...Saanchi Nahi Ban paaye Aapni Jagha...Right?

2nd  kya Promo came When Saanchi Fainted...There it is like this..Kya Aanewala hai nanna munna Sa Pyar...But what happened  Instead of pregnancy  The Truth Came Out that SaaVan are not Behaving as Miya Biwi...Right?

3rd now Kya Shravan Jeet payega? So now What u think Shravan really wins the Race...I dont think so...And It definitely makes the Viewers frustrate and Disappointment...For Sure...

What U feel Guyz? Am I correct?

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 28 December 2010 at 3:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zksangeeta9maris08nycsweetie

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
we are so much fed up with current storyline that no exictement left for any promos.......... I am just watching for ankita sharma and hoping ranbir leave soon and show get back on track,,,,,, We will not be suprise if shravan loose and again he is insulted.............Abb bacha hi kya hai isme........... Woh eagerness and excitement ko CVs ne murder kar diya hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ChocolateChickniru273

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
so true !! im not at all exited for wednesday !! d promos as u said are false or are not conveyin d rite idea !!
for now i hope shravan wins n both d cameos r removed !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
so true sandhya ji...
this race promo is only goin one ways...
whos going to win and what twist is in store for us.
If shravan wins then it will b end of story; according to cvs.... so sure theres goin goin to b some suspense.

sandy.21

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

so true sandhya ji...
this race promo is only goin one ways...
whos going to win and what twist is in store for us.
If shravan wins then it will b end of story; according to cvs.... so sure theres goin goin to b some suspense.

Hey Maris How can We say if Shravan wins the Race end of the show....U know If you think from Pratap POV....He Won the Money From race..not by doing any job or neither Shravan became Responsible...

He Says To Saanchi like this......The Bike Races Will not be there every time when u need money...This not the way of Earning Money...Its Just a Game... U played it and Won IF u Failed ...Then What You Do....Everytime like When u r children asks you Money, When u join u r children in school. When u ( Saanchi) want Sarees..ets Blah Blah like this..Then Every time Shravan goes  and wins the race and Earns the money....This u want Saanchi?..Then What Will Saanchi do...u know Pratap Can Convince  Saanchi to get married with Ranveer....

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 28 December 2010 at 2:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9ktmsmaris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
agreed sandhya ji

we all want Shravan to win the race and throw money at prataps face.But if it happens what then ;;whats ranbeers role now. As u say Pratap may still insist on Saachi marrying him as he dosent consider Shravan resposible yet.
But then the basic condition  of 1 lakh is met with so in that sense saavan gets united .  end of story.this is only my POV.
But we all know cvs to exxxttttend  story till 200 episodes.
so ultimately we wld all still be watching BHPH

sandy.21

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Maris I agree with you..Basic Condition met...Ya But Still Mandira and Rocky there to create Problems in SaaVan Relationship...After winning the race also...
Actually today when Pratap and Ranveer goes to check Shravan the they may see Shravan with Mandira having food...Then They may tell to saanchi..Which makes her to feel Again Frustrated...and Loose the Trust On Shravan...And Again Shravan Has to suffer if he wins the race also.....May Be this twist is Store for us maris I think...Smile

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 28 December 2010 at 2:32am

Mr.Zk

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Yup So Much Fed up with the track ...and No excitement after Promo...CVs plz have an end to this...

Shravan will definitely looses the race...These promos and Articles Never revealing truth..They show Something and We get to see another thing in the show...Angry

sandy.21

Go to top