Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!--DAYA SIR'S ENAMOREDNESS--!! (Page 65)

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Good Morning to all!

Daya sir's dance performance was good inspite of the fact that choreographer Vrushali was unwell and at last moment Choreographer Jai cam to help.A few more marks could have been given by judges.Anyway,hoping that Daya sir will be one of the highest vote getter and be safe from elimination in JDJ next week.

Edited by star571 - 03 January 2011 at 10:20pm

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
good morning everyone..................Tongue

well well well....................how did u all like yesterday's performance..........it was lovely na................ i was not expecting much from saloni when i heard that she will be the third partner in Teen ka TAdka....but she was too good... mast jodi thi yaar ................. "samjho ho hi gaya".......LOLLOLLOL they both were looking cooooollllllll.........i like Saloni's style asking for votes................. poor vrushali.....i really felt bad..... .but i'll appreciate her... she tried her level best....applause to her ClapClapClap..... but i'm not happy with the score.. at least judges should consider the situations when they were giving the marks...............but anyways.. judges were happy... and gave good comments to our hero ..............
m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Monika and Subha. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha.monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyyy good morning bengali tigress...Big smileBig smile
m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

Phir se?
Anyways good morning, how r u feeling now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

samjho ho hi gaya Embarrassed................ it was lovely performance Big smileBig smile........... all 3 were rocking much better than my expectations EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed............ daya looked good as tapoori EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... guess he used his experience from CID LOL..........

it was a cute decent act ClapClapClap........... & vrushali deserves a special inspite of being unwell she was awesome ClapClapClap......

in intro avi daya was looking 2gud Clap.......... i am loving his glasses look Day Dreaming ........

as 4 marks Angry...
judges AngryAngry.................. why u stuck in 20s when it comes to daya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........... 22 ..... is not what he deserved CryCry

so girls keep voting Tongue............waiting 4 next performance .......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.& judges plzzzzzz.......atleast once give him 30  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........... enough 4 sushant LOL
.ALREADY HE HAS A HATRICK LOLLOL......... wud not mind once agin 4 him but daya ko bhi 30 milna chaiye atleast once Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CID-monika21

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

good morning everyone.................. its nice sweety ROFL......lagta hai ghar mein time nahi mila to tie pigtail LOLLOLLOL ..... kya teri zulfein LOLLOLLOLLOL

well well well....................how did u all like yesterday's performance..........it was lovely na.......---- cant be anything else than that EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......... i was not expecting much from saloni when i heard that she will be the third partner in Teen ka TAdka....but she was too good... mast jodi thi yaar ................. "samjho ho hi gaya".......LOLLOLLOL they both were looking cooooollllllll.........i like Saloni's style asking for votes................. poor vrushali.....i really felt bad..... .----- guess u & vrushali went unwell together OuchOuchOuch.......... but i'll appreciate her... she tried her level best....applause to her ClapClapClap..... --- yup she deserves it StarStarStar but i'm not happy with the score.. at least judges should consider the situations when they were giving the marks...............but anyways.. judges were happy... and gave good comments to our hero ..............
good comments toh dene hi the .......par marks mein band baja di AngryAngry

monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_kal2011

Phir se?
Anyways good morning, how r u feeling now?
LOLLOLLOL aise hi man kia........this name suits you...i think but if you don't like... i'll not say again....... Big smile  me recovering....

Edited by monika21 - 03 January 2011 at 10:57pm

-purnima-

Go to top