Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
heeheee okk !! no problem !! I thought your boss saw you blushing reading my Visit posts and so you vanished !!!
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Monu you're here !!! I was thinking where you vanished !!! heehee sure re !! never loose hope !!! I'm an example of it !!! You're from ??

yeah.. .. πŸ˜ƒ i'm very happy for you.. guess what u remember on Adi sir's FC i posted his  pic for you with some dialogue and wrote "Bhavanaji"... and you said monika ek bar wo aise bol de to mai wahi ludak jaoongi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when i read bhavanaji... mujhe bahut acha laga parhkar.... i'm from bhopal, M.P. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Bhavanab thumbnail
Ok !!! Cool !!! Yeah I remember that !!! but seriously I felt like Jumping and giving him a tight hug :p

and Daya sir is a sweet heart !!! The way he was peeping from Vanity door and got down with hands in pocket !! that was so wow !!!
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
am back agsin..  yes, even me too playing vanishing acts πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

mittuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..................  are u ready with ur next FC.. ?? πŸ˜‰
-Twinkles- thumbnail
@bhavana - whenever am reading ur reviews and updates.. I feel like seeing DUO in front of my eyes 😳
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Ok !!! Cool !!! Yeah I remember that !!! but seriously I felt like Jumping and giving him a tight hug :p

and Daya sir is a sweet heart !!! The way he was peeping from Vanity door and got down with hands in pocket !! that was so wow !!!

OMG!!! I feel butterflies in my stomach reading "got down with hands in pocket !! that was so wow !!!  I can imagine it.  I will act like a 5 yr old child and I may definitely run and give him a tight hug ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ 

Thanks for the encouragement Bhavs... someday we will make it too and the day I decide, I will call upon you πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am off for lunch.. people waiting outside my cubicle here... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I will see you soon
Bhavanab thumbnail
heehee I would have pulled his cheeks from all of yours side but then it would've been me and him rolling down the hill in bollywood style !!!

-Twinkles- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywomen22

I am off for lunch.. people waiting outside my cubicle here... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I will see you soon

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bye di..!! see u soon
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Bhavanab]Ok !!! Cool !!! Yeah I remember that !!! but seriously I felt like Jumping and giving him a tight hug :p ............yeah i can understand.. thank god you din't do that....... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and Daya sir is a sweet heart !!! The way he was peeping from Vanity door and got down with hands in pocket !! that was so wow !!! ...............OMG your description made me 😳😳😳😳😳 kya yaar...............he is too tall na bhavs..... i was imagining what will i say to him.. when i'll see him .... and believe me i could not find a single word πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 😳😳😳😳😳