Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Gudmrng 😊... Me on phone once again 😔... So evry1 got news its hip hop dance form 4 daya nxt week 😳
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good morning.. chinnu, mitali & purni...............😃😃😃

purni.. y on phone dear....its really a pathetic job....
monika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

Gudmrng 😊... Me on phone once again 😔... So evry1 got news its hip hop dance form 4 daya nxt week 😳

Oh wow.,. i like this hip-hop form ..................😳 😳😳
😳
Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
no one is here too........... 😕
monika21 thumbnail
good morning sunita...........h r u? 😛
monika21 thumbnail
no one is here except you and me................😆 purni is on fone.. will pop up in between, chinnu & mitali both vanished after one post...😕 twinky, muskaan not here............ and tanni is busy in her viva exams.....
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry I couldn't come online yesterday as I was tied up at work till 8:00pm 😒 😒 😒 😒 😒 

What's happening??? we are at 93 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

I saw Daya Sir's performance.  I hate to see him score so less.  I really do not understand the expecations from the judges.  For stupid act like that 30 guys girlfriend yesterday she scores so high.  I am very disappointed.

I could see Daya Sir equally disappointed as well.  He kind of gave back nicely to the judges yesterday by saying "Aap bangda dedho etc., any type of form, yahan aake karenge aur kya"  😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 first I thought, oh my god, what happened to Daya Sir, why is he talking like this but after that I realised what he did was good.  He too was kind of irritated by the partiality showed by judges.
prettywomen22 thumbnail
BTW, I couldn't send votes to him via SMS.  It is ridiculous.  I kept getting message back as "Invalid entry"  Same number last week it worked and this week it didn't take.  next day I tried to vote online.  It said to confirm through the link sent to the email id but I never received any emails to confirm. 

I think these guys purposely are not allowing us to vote for Daya Sir.
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gudmrng pretty u mising yday 😉 njoyd samjho ho hi gaya 😳...
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

Gudmrng pretty u mising yday 😉 njoyd samjho ho hi gaya 😳...

good morning dear.  yes, enjoyed it   but I was not too happy with the scores and I couldn't even vote through SMS. 

He did a real good job without Vrushali and that poor girl was admitted as well.  Oh, I loved the way he was sitting besides her in the hospital 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 .  How I wish I was there,  Ready to be hospitalized as well 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆