Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!--DAYA SIR'S ENAMOREDNESS--!! - Page 39

prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

& got some news on daya sir too 😉😉😉 ............. he won one more honour 😳😳..... posting link in few mins 😃😃😃........... still waiting for the event pic 😕😕😕

Daya Sir's year started off flying high.   I wish him all the best and wish he gets more and more awards.  He really deserves it 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
prettywomen22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: m_kal2011

But seriously tell me what are the things that I need to be ready at my finger tip before starting?

Just PM'd you something Purni & Monika shared with me.  I am sure that will get you started off.
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Purni, PM me the link on Daya Sir's new award.

I am taking a leave for a short time.  I will try to be back by 4.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
purni will be busy with searching th link.
monika21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

bengali tigress !!!!

nice name na.................😛
monika21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prettywomen22

Purni, PM me the link on Daya Sir's new award.

I am taking a leave for a short time.  I will try to be back by 4.

leaving..........ohh y so early pretty... well i'll not be here after 4.00 so bbye.. c you tomorrow................😃
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

the suburb of Powai witnessed the descent of Bollywood celebrity couple Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan at a community event last Sunday on the 26th Dec. The event being the World Bunts' Cultural & Sports Meet at Shashi Manmohan Shetty sports ground. 😃😃

The Bunt Sangha has been a pioneer in bringing Bunts all across the world together by organizing sports meet annually. This year being no exception, the event saw about thousands of Bunts settled in various nations participating in the event.

Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan inaugurated the valedictory function of Cultural & Sports Meet. Swami Gurudevanand of Odiyoor Mutt in Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka also graced the occasion. Bunts Sangh President Harish Shetty presided. Abu Dhabi NRI entrepreneur B R Shetty was the chief guest.

The city-based S M Shetty Education Institutions chairman S M Shetty, Murdeshwar Ceramics managing director R N Shetty, World Bunts' Foundation chairman Dr M Shantaram Shetty, Charishma Builders managing director Sudhir V Shetty, BCCI chief operating officer professor Ratnakar Shetty, Vranda Krishna Shetty and R K Shetty among others were the specially invited guests.

Common Wealth Games and Asian Games gold winner athlete Ashwini Chidanand Shetty, Asian Games gold winner Kabaddi player Mamata Poojary and Karnataka Rajyotsav Award recipient R K Shetty were felicitated. CID super cop Daya Shetty and ace Cricketer and referee Javagal Srinath were among the other stars who were honored at the meet. Each guest was presented with a shawl and a trophy.

Bunts' Sangha Sports Committee president Mahesh S Shetty, Bunts' Sangha vice-president chartered accountant Shankar B Shetty, honorary secretary V K Shetty, honorary treasurer Prabhakar L Shetty and other office-bearers were present.

Who are BUNTS?  😳😳😳  Bunt are a Hindu community of erstwhile nobility, feudatory and gentry from the region of Tulu Nadu in the south west of India which comprises the districts of Udupi and Dakshina Kannada in the Indian state of Karnataka and Kasaragod taluk of Kerala. The Bunts claim Kshatriya descent from the Nagavanshi lineage and are classified as Forward Caste by both the Union and State governments of India.

Bunts greatly revere the serpents, specifically the cobras, which are considered to be sacred creatures and embodiment of serpent deities. Naga Dever (serpent gods) are usually worshipped in sacred groves called 'nagabana' which are usually situated adjacent to traditional Bunt homes called Guthu da ill.

The beautiful coastal Karnataka has produced three vibrant communities Udupi Brahmins of famous Udupi hotels, Bunts of the Earth (Shettys, Rai s, Hegdes and Choutas) and Bankers of the coast (Konkani Saraswat Brahmins - Kamats, Pais and Shenoys).

Success, money, name, beauty and fame are not new to Bunts. As they proudly say ' East or West, Bunts are the Best '...(do we agree girls 😉😉)  They literally rule many fields. Adlabs Manmohan Shetty, BCCI' s Ratnakar Shetty, Sandeep Chouta of music, poet, writer Manohar Shetty, actor Suniel Shetty and Ashish Ballal who made India proud in hockey Olympics.

http://planetpowai.com/news/0201201101.htm

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monika21

nice name na.................😛

First see my creation, then give any name. mai to tum sab ke samne kuchh bi nehi hoon.
Aur sharminda maat koro.😳 😳

monika21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: m_kal2011

First see my creation, then give any name. mai to tum sab ke samne kuchh bi nehi hoon. 
Aur sharminda maat koro.😳 😳
...........oye hello............we are not having dialogue writing competition........😆😆😆😆😆😆 ....hum sub ek jaise hi hain...yaar.. we are frenz... aise dekhu to mai tum logo k saamne kuch nahi hun............😃😃